Noise from passenger side in Idle

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Hey guys,
so those following my posts probably know that I had a long day doing some mods and repair. During check up I came across this noise from the passenger side. You can't hear it when your standing at the front end and hood open, but you can clearly hear it when you're standing right next to the front right wheel. At first thought is from the AC but turned it off and had no affect on the noise at all.

ps: I'll try to post a video in the morning, it was too dark outside so all I got is a audio clip. Had to trim it a bit because of size limitation but it pretty much sums up the sound

xtremeskier97

Feb 11, 2012
I'd be better if there was video with it so we can see what you see and what you're moving past as the sound changes.

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
xtremeskier97 said:
I'd be better if there was video with it so we can see what you see and what you're moving past as the sound changes.

I'll get to that in the morning hopefully, but there isn't much to show. Not much can be seen from the passenger side anyways. I'll see if I can get some decent up

CaptainXL

Dec 4, 2011
fadyasha said:
Hey guys,
so those following my posts probably know that I had a long day doing some mods and repair. During check up I came across this noise from the passenger side. You can't hear it when your standing at the front end and hood open, but you can clearly hear it when you're standing right next to the front right wheel. At first thought is from the AC but turned it off and had no affect on the noise at all.

ps: I'll try to post a video in the morning, it was too dark outside so all I got is a audio clip. Had to trim it a bit because of size limitation but it pretty much sums up the sound

The only thing that can rattle like that in that area is the heat shield:.

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
False alarm guys. Turned out to be the right strut. I already having problems there cuz of the new lift install. Hopefully today I'll get that sorted out and issue solved :tongue:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online