Nice warm fall

richphotos

Original poster
Feb 26, 2016
St. Louis Park, MN
I gotta say, living in mn having 70 degrees on October 30th is very nice. I love global warming.
I hope yall are enjoying this weather while you can with projects.

I did the upper and lower balljoints, tie rod ends then got new tires. Went with Cooper Endeavor Plus.

Did the spark plugs this morning, the last time they were done was about 100k miles ago. They came out nice but they were autolites 🤢
Replaced with Delco and it's running buttery smooth.
I was actually quite surprised to not find the valve cover gasket leaking oil into the spark tubes, they were bone dry at 180k miles.

Well you all have a great rest of your weekend

Micha

Nothing but sunshine and lollipops up here in Central Alberta. Mountain passes and foothills are getting heavy snow. Our first snowfall isn't expected until Thursday this week. Temperatures have definitely been above normal this fall - NICE! Just put on a set of Cooper Discoverer AT3's on the truck for the winter. I've had them on other vehicles and I like them. I'm on three days off work so I plan on doing final car care stuff on The Envoy and the brides Mazda CX7.

Cheers!

Mike

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Same here. Heading to North Bay where it's normally colder but will be nice while we replace the frame cross members on his Silvy.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online