NFL, how I've missed thee

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
It's upon us. Can't wait for regular season though. So close I can taste it. Come on Eagles, #7 VICK!!!! Make me proud, pleaseeeeeeee

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Ohhh yes, I hope my Jaguars can improve from last year :frown: please give Jones-drew a bit more pay so he doesn't holdout and please let gabbert be a lot better than his rookie year:biggrin: Go Jags!!!!!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
If Harbaugh can keep the momentum going from last year, my 49ers are going to be something to watch this year.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
i know its pre-season but the tebow didnt do a thing against the bengals friday GO BENGALS!!!!!!!

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
I'm not a fan of Peyton or the Broncos, but I'm curious to see how he does with his new team. And curious to see how that neck is holding up...

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Steelers = 6X Superbowl champs. /end thread :biggrin:

RichieT

Feb 8, 2012
Black_tb said:
i know its pre-season but the tebow didnt do a thing against the bengals friday GO BENGALS!!!!!!!

Gotta disagree some there. I'm no Tebow fan, but playing behind an offensive line that a troop of Girl Scouts can break thru, he at least can make something happen where Sanchez stands there with a befuddled look on his face while half the defense is bearing down on him. This from a life long Jet fan ( I am in therapy for it though.):crazy:

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Yea, lotta weird stuff going on with the Jets lately...:confused:

Ericw259

Dec 6, 2011
Who Dat!! If the Saints make it to the playoffs they have the win because the super bowl in the super dome

TheBigKahuna

Aug 29, 2012
Ya know......you folks keep doubting the NY GIANTS. I strongly believe they will repeat! Their record may not be outstanding but they are hungry for that "Dynasty" title!:wootwoot:

We still have more SB victories than the Redskins, Eagles, Patriots, and 60% of the NFL. The Giants are tied with the Packers and only the Squeelers, Cowgirls, and Lame ol 49ers have one or two more than the GIANTS.

I'm just ready for the NFL season TO START! Too bad though we have to use those CRAPPY replacement refs who just plain STINK!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hands down, the team to beat this year is the Bronco's. While a light offense line, they have proven year after year that they are one of the strongest lines in the league. With Manning behind them, passing to a well established and gifted receiving corps, it will take a lot to stop that offense!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Regulator said:
Hands down, the team to beat this year is the Bronco's. While a light offense line, they have proven year after year that they are one of the strongest lines in the league. With Manning behind them, passing to a well established and gifted receiving corps, it will take a lot to stop that offense!

I know he didn't play a full game...but it didn't quite happen on Sunday. :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online