NEWB..

ZOOMDWEEBEE

Original poster
Apr 4, 2012
Hi yall.. new guy here.. from South Dakota.. i got an invite from Trailvoy.com.. had been a member over there for a few years but with all the ad's that took over the site i kinda bailed on it.. i was on there last week and replied to a post about tires that someone put up and wouldn't you know it.. i got an ivite over here with all the people who made that site what it once was.. for that i say THANK YOU!!! i just got my new 2.5 front 2.0 rear suspension maxx lift/level kit last week and took the front over to the allinement shop to instal it on the new monroe sensatrac complete front strut's.. seemed the better way to have them do it .. now i have to put the new strut's and rear spacer kit in .. i also am putting on monroe shocks on the rear as well.. i know alot of yall have been using z71 shock's as well as the springs but i dont pull real heavy stuff all that much.. so wanted to keep the ride more or less the same.. while i have the front torn apart im putting in new upper and lower ball joints and new sway bar bushing kit as well.. i want to put rock crawler black steel rims with 31 inch tires on .. but that will have to wait for another couple of month's .. the tires and rims will be on before hunting season that is a promise . here is a pic as it sit's now.. it's from the front.. i plan on taking more pic's of before and after when i do the lift/level in the next week or two..View attachment 20222:thumbsup:

Attachments

• PB200615.jpg
    PB200615.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 5
  • PB200616.jpg
    PB200616.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 4

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Welcome over to the Nation! Much better here! :wootwoot:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Hey, welcome. Nice truck. How do you find it with the Monroes? I'm debating going with them or spending a bit more with Bilsteins.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome to the the nation

ZOOMDWEEBEE

Original poster
Apr 4, 2012
Mooseman said:
Hey, welcome. Nice truck. How do you find it with the Monroes? I'm debating going with them or spending a bit more with Bilsteins.

not sure yet.. i still have not put them on.. when i finish the build i will post pic's and let everyone know.. but i have used monroes on pick up's in the past and had good luck with them. i got them at oriley's auto part's store for $168 each.. came with the spring's and boot's.. all assembled . the rear's were around $75 each.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy. Glad ya made it.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
welcome along :cool:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online