New TPMS Sensors

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
This is the best picture I could find. Once you remove the panel, it's right there.

lgm-jpg.88751

budwich

Jun 16, 2013
kanata
the liftgate is your rear cargo door. It in the back panel of the lift gate. Not sure why the previous post wasn't visible to me before I made my post.

One thing though, I wouldn't blame the module itself, check the wiring as it is one of the most "abused" areas as it passes from the body to the gate and results in broken / semi-broken connections which impact how the module functions.

Last edited:

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
the liftgate is your rear cargo door. It in the back panel of the lift gate. Not sure why the previous post wasn't visible to me before I made my post.

One thing though, I wouldn't blame the module itself, check the wiring as it is one of the most "abused" areas as it passes from the body to the gate and results in broken / semi-broken connections which impact how the module functions.
I've already had to patch up wires going to the liftgate when other weird things started happening. I forget what the problems were but everyone was sure it was broken wires, and it was. I guess I'll take the interior trim panel off and see what I can see.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.