New "Pseudo" Blazer to get SS badge

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
:puke:

Reactions: vipergg

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
I'm not going to lie, I saw a redline (i think that is the trim) one and it wasn't half bad looking. The interior was moderator comfortable too but for the price it quick became not so good.

My sister has a new Equinox and aside from the aesthetics is actually quite comfortable. I'd never have one because it can't tow anything but s far as a mid sized SUV goes isn't horrible. The first gen kind of sucked though.

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
My sister has a new Equinox and aside from the aesthetics is actually quite comfortable. I'd never have one because it can't tow anything but s far as a mid sized SUV goes isn't horrible. The first gen kind of sucked though.
Yeah, and all are 4 cyls. now. I only like 4 cyls. when there are two banks of them under the same hood. :yes:

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Yeah, and all are 4 cyls. now. I only like 4 cyls. when there are two banks of them under the same hood. :yes:
That little turbo 4 moves that thing pretty well though. Then I blew off the intake tube with 400 miles on it lol.

sunliner

Mar 25, 2012
Still sacrilege. Besides being an old Blazer fan, I work in a clinic dealing with power wheelchair/scooters. One of our concerns is getting a carrier for our patients to transport their devices. The main thorn in our side these days is that mobility devices are getting heavier, while tongue weight on vehicles is going down..I've already had to bear bad news when patients say, 'oh ,it's ok I got a new front wheel drive Blazer," which can only rock 150 lbs vs the 500 of the old ones. I think the AWD version has a 450 lb tongue wt but haven't seen one in action yet.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online