New projector headlights

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Wow that is one of a kind!! I rather stick to just halos rings!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
They look better in the pic installed on the SS, but still not great.

Not as bad as these!!!

[EBAY]230775479010[/EBAY]

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Short Bus said:

Not as bad as these!!!

I would rather have those then the ones above!! I single halos look good! Like eyes almost

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
I would rather have those then the ones above!! I single halos look good! Like eyes almost

Just my opinion, but I think those ones shown on ebay look hideous. I'm not thrilled with my stock Envoy lamps, but I think they're a lot better than the ebay ones.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
mcsteven said:
Just my opinion, but I think those ones shown on ebay look hideous. I'm not thrilled with my stock Envoy lamps, but I think they're a lot better than the ebay ones.

Yeah it would be nice to have a clean design for the envoy with projectors in them!

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Short Bus said:

Not as bad as these!!!

Those aren't even projectors. Very, very lame housings.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
[EBAY]190668550370[/EBAY]

:eek: Those things don't look quite as bad on the truck when they aren't lit up, but those "halos" are fugly. :no: Doesn't help that they are WAY overpriced either :crazy:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
:offtopic:
I'd really like to know why those same headlight makers chose exclude the LT model when designing the halos.... yeah, sure I know that I could swap out the grill from an LS / SS and make it work, but what's the point since all I'm after is a simple headlight switch?? :hissyfit:

And yeah, those original halos are weird looking.... I'd have to see a set installed in person before I made my final decision on them...

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
This is about as good a pic as you'll get, cuz NO ONE is gonna buy these things!! :hopeless:

lhp-tblz02-rs-1.jpg

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Remove the weird "halo" and they might not be half bad...

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
CdnGMan said:
Yeah... and that's just a FUGLY shot of them to boot... why not a head-on shot? :confused:

They aren't even on the truck... It's a poorly done photoshop. Note the gaps around the headlight.

Idk... If they came in black, maybe..... All chrome is a bit much.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
All chrome on a silver Vehicle would be cool...

I like em thou...

But I dont have a trailblazer... So my opinion is kinda mute.. What does someone have to do around the internet to get a Envoy Projector kit?

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
TollKeeper said:

I like em thou...

But I dont have a trailblazer... So my opinion is kinda mute.. What does someone have to do around the internet to get a Envoy Projector kit?

No, your opinion's valid. I agree with chrome on a silver/white/other light color would look fine.... but with the chrome crossbar on TB's, that's where it gets a bit in the "too much" category.

I know the feeling about being left out... I've been wanting projectors for my 03 Sunfire headlights, but not ready to plunk down the extra $$$ for a retrofit (and finding a retrofitter that is willing to do it). Sometime eventually, after I get some headway with the interior restore.

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
kardain said:
They aren't even on the truck... It's a poorly done photoshop. Note the gaps around the headlight.

Idk... If they came in black, maybe..... All chrome is a bit much.

Wow... :eek: I didn't even realize that...
I may send them a note asking if they have any REAL pics of those lights on a TB... :undecided:

I think that if they were in black, it may actually be tolerable... but again, I'd hafta see them on a REAL TB tho...

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
TollKeeper said:

I like em thou...

Doesn't seem like the envoy will ever get a projector aftermarket kit!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online