IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
TexazReece said:
Sweeeet pics bro didnt notice your led tails before, are they new?

nope had them for a while now

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
nice pix geeds... how is that plasti dip holding up for you? how did it handle to you washing and drying off the hood and wheels... where you "afraid" to go over the areas? or did you just wash it like normal

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
Boricua SS said:
nice pix geeds... how is that plasti dip holding up for you? how did it handle to you washing and drying off the hood and wheels... where you "afraid" to go over the areas? or did you just wash it like normal

I did a normal hand wash, only thing was when I sprayed some tire shine on the tires some got on the plasti dip, so i need to reclean the wheels lol

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
I dont care what anyone says bro, yours is the best lookin Colorado ive seen. Ive seen a million of em, bagged, bodied, custom everything, and yours is still one of the best lookin ones in my opinion. Clean, yet custom, but still 100% daily-able. Keep it up man, u aint done a mod that i aint liked yet, lol. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
GotAir? said:
I dont care what anyone says bro, yours is the best lookin Colorado ive seen. Ive seen a million of em, bagged, bodied, custom everything, and yours is still one of the best lookin ones in my opinion. Clean, yet custom, but still 100% daily-able. Keep it up man, u aint done a mod that i aint liked yet, lol. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gotta agree with the man, you can just tell when someone knows how to mod a car and knows what looks good and what doesn't. Every step of the way that I saw your truck progress through pics I was like yup that's a nice mod. Well done man, can't wait to see what you come up with next lol, best Colly I've seen

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
GotAir? said:

fr34kout said:
Gotta agree with the man, you can just tell when someone knows how to mod a car and knows what looks good and what doesn't. Every step of the way that I saw your truck progress through pics I was like yup that's a nice mod. Well done man, can't wait to see what you come up with next lol, best Colly I've seen

really the next things are the v8 swap, and then sometime after that a bag setup but has to be a pro touring style bag setup. though I do want to modify my fender flares a bit, extend them down slightly to get rid of some wheel well gap without loosing suspension travel.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online