New Owner Question

Yacdogg

Original poster
Apr 27, 2012
Hello, I just purchased an 06 Trailblazer LS 4x4, I kept my system from car I traded it for. I have a Pioneer Avic-Z3 w/Bluetooth, HD Radio, XM Radio, and Rear View Camera, and Polk Momo Carbon Series 6.5" components, Polk Momo Carbon Series 6x9's, and Polk Momo Carbon Series 4 channel amp. Anyways, how do I replace the front and rear speakers ? (I know the 6x9 won't fit, I'm goin to find another set of 6.5's)

Gump2773

Feb 21, 2012
Remove the door panels. On the fronts there will be 1 bolt under the window controls. Pop the controls off and you will see it. remove that and then carefully pull the panel off.
Rear doors are simple as well .. 2 bolts in the inside handle (remove the long rectangle plug inside the handle) Remove those and then carefully pull the panel off.

Thats the quick and dirty of it. If you need more info, I can show you some images that may help out.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
in the articles section there is a thread for adding the mirror turn signals... but first you have to take off the door panels.. so it shows you how to in there...

GMTNation - Installing Mirror Turn Signals

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online