New owner/member - Wa State

nick c

Original poster
Jun 25, 2012
Another guy coming over from TrailVoy, thanks to the person who sent me this way. TrailVoy has some good info but everything is dead over there, reminds me of some of the Nissan sites I am also on.

For those that also still lurk on TrailVoy, you've probably seen my intro in the NW section, its still the newest post. :no:

But I'm copying it over here too.

On Memorial day we went and bought the wife a "new to us" used car, 2007 TB LT model, summit white with the black leather interior. 77k on the odometer, everything is stock on it other than the rims. The prior owner put 22's on it, I'll be looking for some stock SS 20" rims as the rims on it now are not compatible with the TPS, and the dummy light is driving us nuts.

We are out of Puyallup, but I spend a fair amount of time working in Eastern Oregon for the time being.

Look forward to seeing people around.

156409_3493674252838_1702274875_n.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Welcome along man :thumbsup:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome, to the zombie FREE forums! What intill the mod bug hits, it wont stop at the SS rims.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation, it's much better over here! :thumbsup:
Nice lookin truck...

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Welcome from Seattle!

Just missed our June meet this past weekend, keep an eye on the NW subforum in the next week or two for info on our July meet.

Ive got set of SS rims I want to get rid of, another SS member has dibs on them currently though. Three are pretty much perfect, one is a little messed up though from hitting a curb. If the other member doesnt want them and you're interested, Ill keep you updated.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Hi there! Nice truck! Always loved white.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome to The Nation!!! Nice to see another summit white TB :thumbsup: I agree wit getting rid of those aftermarket wheels too

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Welcome to the other side... You will see all the knowledgeable friendly people here who will help you with anything you may need. Don't be afraid to ask, and alot of problems you may ever have are on here taken care of already, read read read haha. You will be amazed at what you will find in all these threads!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation!

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
Welcome over

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online