New Member from you know where!

Big Al

Original poster
Jul 14, 2012
Hi members,

Just joined on the referral from CnGman from TrailVoy. Hadn't been there for a while and put a post asking for help from Roadie. Well, what a pot I stirred:redface:. Anyway, here I am.
Thanks Big Al

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome over, this is the better place to be :thumbsup: ...

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome aboard...

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
Big Al said:
Hi members,

Just joined on the referral from CnGman from TrailVoy. Hadn't been there for a while and put a post asking for help from Roadie. Well, what a pot I stirred:redface:. Anyway, here I am.
Thanks Big Al

Every so often that pot needs to be stirred... :rotfl:

Like I told you in my email, you'll be glad you made the switch... trust me... :yes:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
welcome al!

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Welcommmeeee

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation.

slaviers

Jul 15, 2012
Big Al said:
Hi members,

Thanks Big Al

Another convert today. I had used TV last year with great success on a low speed ABS issue. I heard about the great exodus from Egypt. Check out the promised land, found out many Mose's still alive and kicking. decided I should join the plebes in Egypt.:thumbsup:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
slaviers said:
Another convert today. I had used TV last year with great success on a low speed ABS issue. I heard about the great exodus from Egypt. Check out the promised land, found out many Mose's still alive and kicking. decided I should join the plebes in Egypt.:thumbsup:

Welcome over too slaviers!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher