New member from the OS

jdoorn14

Original poster
Mar 24, 2012
Hey all,

I returned to the OS after taking almost a year off (work and life had to come first) to find a thread that said the Roadie got banned. That's not the type of site I want to be affiliated with--one that gets rid of one I the most knowledgeable members. So, I made it my mission to figure out where everyone went...looks like I succeeded. LOL

After reading the condensed version of the story in the initial new member PM, I don't think I will be spending much, if any, time on the OS anymore.

I have a burgundy 04 Trailblazer which is almost completely stock except for some work on the stereo, speakers, etc. I rolled over 100k earlier this year and still going strong.

Glad to be here among familiar faces/avatars.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome, glad that you were able to track us down. :thumbsup:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Welcome aboard!!

DucatiSS

Nov 19, 2011
Welcome to the land of the free. :wootwoot:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Glad you discovered our "Second Life" location, and that my absence was suspicious enough to send you on a bug hunt.

I'm also a nicer guy over here. No snarling......:rotfl: Vertical Scope drove me nutso.

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Welcome aboard mate :thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

jdoorn14

Original poster
Mar 24, 2012
the roadie said:
Glad you discovered our "Second Life" location, and that my absence was suspicious enough to send you on a bug hunt.

I'm also a nicer guy over here. No snarling......:rotfl: Vertical Scope drove me nutso.

Yah, I read something over there that seemed to imply that you had gotten mean and that they were going to institute a Roadie Temperament Indicator or something. Must have gotten pretty bad over there during my absence, frankly I am glad I missed it. Might have gotten myself banned from that forum, too. lol

One thing that gave me an inclination to check things out was one of the guys I work with mentioned that something similar happened a couple years back with his Camaro forum.

Someone also posted a comment "what's a roadie?" so I knew I missed some huge happenings.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online