New lift kit!!!

REDLTZ

Original poster
May 1, 2018
Pennsylvania
Just got my supreme suspension three inch lift and I’m super excited it is made 1000 times better then rough country’s kit I cant wait to install it!! Let me know if anyone on here uses this kit

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
There should be a few people that use it. A lot of us use the LiftMeisters lift.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Supreme is basic copy of marks really

Reactions: djthumper

paul2005tb

Nov 26, 2014
Massachusetts
I went with Liftmeister, both for my suspension lift and my spacers. Mark is a great guy , delivers great product and he provides great product support.

giodesousa93

Oct 27, 2018
Rhode Island
I'm sorry for the small necro bump, but what happened to LiftMeister? website is gone and i cant find a contact number any where? can some one help me out?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I'm sorry for the small necro bump, but what happened to LiftMeister? website is gone and i cant find a contact number any where? can some one help me out?

Standby, I'll reach out to him and see what's up with his site.

paul2005tb

Nov 26, 2014
Massachusetts
1) please tell Mark that we love what he did for us!

Has anyone fashioned a track bar extension. Once the rear was lifted 2.5inches I measure that my rear axle has moved laterally relative to the frame by more than 1/2 of an inch. I am thinking that I should remove my track bar, cut it in half.

One simple solution, weld a 2 in extension in the middle.

Or I could get fancy and accurate and weld a massive 3/4 nut on each side of the cut track bar, then use a 3/4 bolt to attach the two. That way I can adjust the track location. This is some serious fabrication from my perspective (I realize that for some of you it is a two hour job) so I want to ask what others are doing.

Last edited:

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
1) please tell Mark that we love what he did for us!

Has anyone fashioned a track bar extension. Once the rear was lifted 2.5inches I measure that my rear axle has moved laterally relative to the frame by more than 1/2 of an inch. I am thinking that I should remove my track bar, cut it in half.

One simple solution, weld a 2 in extension in the middle.

Or I could get fancy and accurate and weld a massive 3/4 nut on each side of the cut track bar, then use a 3/4 bolt to attach the two. That way I can adjust the track location. This is some serious fabrication from my perspective (I realize that for some of you it is a two hour job) so I want to ask what others are doing.
There was an adjustable pan hard bar available at one time. can't remember the company.

Reactions: paul2005tb

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Or, you could get a hold of Erik on ORTB, he has or had relocation brackets available.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
You really need to get the adjustable bar and the relo bracket if you want to do it right. I have the adjustable from Suicidedoors.com and it centered it, but it does not swing exactly true as it would have factory. I did mine way before the brackets existed and don't have reason to mess with it at this point.

Some do one or the other, but both is the best if you want it really right.

Reactions: paul2005tb and Matt

smt 59

When I did mine I used Massive speed systems with no issues at all, fully adjustable. Did the upper and lower control bars as well that are also adjustable.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online