New guy from Pa with an Envoy Denali

-DouG-

Original poster
Nov 13, 2014
Hey, I'm Doug!
I've been lurking around since November when we traded in my girlfriends Lincoln LS on a 2008 Envoy Denali. We wanted something that'd be better than what she had in the winter… We both wanted a v8 and I definitely wanted it to be an LS powered GM. She's been in love with the GTOs but we needed a daily driver…. We are both in love with the Trailblazer SS buuuttttt they're tooooo pricey for us… so in our search, we came across the Envoy Denali.

I call her 'Daisy' (because i always say "I'm gonna take Daisy out and jump sh!t with her).
Here she is in her stock (but not for too long) glory at the GMC dealer.

BTW -I can't leave anything alone… Here's a before and after of my $300 beater S10 that got carried away, so you can bet we have plans for Daisy. Jodi (GF) even asked for "stuff to start customizing the Envoy for Christmas… so it's on!

I'll start a build thread for Daisy on here then add to link to this intro...

Here's the build thread:
http://gmtnation.com/forums/topic/12764-progress-pics-of-daisy-the-08-envoy-denali/#entry399536

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Welcome. :tiphat: Nice trucks!

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Welcome from a fellow Envoy owner!!!! :tiphat:

I'm calling your bluff. Those S10's are 2 different trucks. :raspberry:

Looking forward to you Denali Build Thread :thumbsup:

Reactions: -DouG-

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Welcome :tiphat:

Nice looking rides. I, too, am looking forward to Daisy's build thread. :yes:

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
Nice to see you over here! Though I'm Envoy_04 here, there's a lurker in S10 land by the name of 93S104Life who bears a striking resemblance to me.

As some of you guys here may remember from when I was around more, my first vehicle and summer DD is a 93 S10. If any of you ever get over to S10Forum it's worth the time to check out Doug's build thread on that "beater." First gens FTW! :yes:

Looking forward to the following this vehicle's build thread over here. :thumbsup:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome to the Nation.

What county are you in? I'm in Bucks.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher