New Advertisements Sitewide

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
We're trying some new advertisements out sitewide. We are testing this out and tweaking the settings. Please don't freak out about any of them just yet, we're still in the process of configuring the options we want to use.

Thank you for your patience!

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Thought it was weird that there were like 5 popups when I logged on... As long as it gets sorted I'll keep cool. The underlining is a bit excessive right now though.

Okay, freaking out over. :thumbsup:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I thought I had logged into TV for a few minutes. I had pop ups on every page, not to mention every other work is highlighted in blue and underlined. When you mouse over it, you get an INFOLINKS pop up add.

Hell even Robbabob's "gold members" title is highlighted in blue and is a pop up ad. Will premium members be excluded from all the ads or is this going to be site wide?

Reactions: Robbabob

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
I have to manually apply the exceptions for each usergroup, but for this evening, everyone sees them. We're just trying some things out too see what's useful. Please bear with us as we test these ads and rest assured that we will address who sees which ads as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Reactions: dmanns67

triz

Apr 22, 2013
Kind of finding it annoying. Scrolls up trying to close it. Pop ups galore today. And page got hijacked when I tried to close. This is from my tablet.

That by far pissed me off. Don't expect to come on here and get jacked to another page. Ill come back in a few days. Just an fyi, I'm not freaking out yet, but Ill come back in a few days.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online