New 24's on 2004 Trailblazer

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That is one sharp looking ride! Did you have to use adapters for those wheels? Love the tailgate. Did you graft Envoy taillights?

X831X

Original poster
Aug 2, 2020
Salinas, CA
Thank you much! No adapters used, direct bolt on. Barely cleared the ball joint. 24x10's +35 offset. No didn't graft Envoy tail lights

Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
My bad, must be the LED type that made them look like Envoy's. Still looks good.

Where did you get those wheels? Not too many around that are in this platform's bolt pattern.

X831X

Original poster
Aug 2, 2020
Salinas, CA
Tell me about it lol, there's literally nothing for this bolt pattern. The few things they do have are rims that aren't very cool looking IMO. I got these rims from Diablo, they sell them blank, then drilled to your bolt pattern.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Very clean

Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I know. I'm just mesmerized by that tailgate.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I don't remember who it was, that was asking about cleaning up the back side of these trucks, but this is a perfect example of what you can do (with a considerable amount of work)

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I will be honest, I hated the way it looked prior to paint..

That looks great now!

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Thank you. The front consists of SS springs, DJM modified upper arms, & Belltech drop struts set at 2 inch drop. The rear has the 30.5 springs from NORCAL SS.
I've got the same set up. I also have the spohn pan hard bar and rear control arms. How's the rear wheels centered in the wheel well with out adjustable rear control arms?

Reactions: X831X

X831X

Original poster
Aug 2, 2020
Salinas, CA
I've got the same set up. I also have the spohn pan hard bar and rear control arms. How's the rear wheels centered in the wheel well with out adjustable rear control arms?
I have the spohn panhard bar too, but not the rear control arms. Actually on stock wheels, it's more noticeable that they aren't centered. On the 24's, it hides it a bit. Maybe it's a combination of the bigger diameter wheel & also that it lifts the truck about 1/2 inch, from stock wheel height. Supposedly the lower you go, the more the rear tires push forward without the control arms.

Reactions: xavierny25

X831X

Original poster
Aug 2, 2020
Salinas, CA
View attachment 102305
Mines is the lowered level envoy the SS is my brother-in-law's at stock height and wheels. Any reason you haven't painted your D pillar white or vinyl wrapped?
Sharp lookin trucks, yours has a nice stance, lookin clean. And I'm always a fan of the red calipers, clear corners, & drilled & slotted rotors too. Your brother in law's needs a bit lowering & it'll be set. I haven't painted the D-Pillar because i dont quite dig that look, Ive seen a few white Yukon's around town with white D-Pillars & It looks a bit off to me, idk. To each their own. And I know I have the window lower sills painted white, but now when I see other white trailblazers with the stock black window sills I think it looks unattractive, lol go figure

Last edited:

X831X

Original poster
Aug 2, 2020
Salinas, CA
I just think the rear quarter glass & back glass are meant to blend together, or atleast if they come manufactured that way from factory, like they do in most older SUVs. Didn't want to "separate" them by painting the D-Pillar white lol

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Sharp lookin trucks, yours has a nice stance, lookin clean. And I'm always a fan of the red calipers, clear corners, & drilled & slotted rotors too. Your brother in law's needs a bit lowering & it'll be set. I haven't painted the D-Pillar because i dont quite dig that look, Ive seen a few white Yukon's around town with white D-Pillars & It looks a bit off to me, idk. To each their own. And I know I have the window lower sills painted white, but now when I see other white trailblazers with the stock black window sills I think it looks unattractive, lol go figure
Sorry to disappoint but my calipers aren't red and neither is any part of the suspension. This is my wife's daily and we both decided to go this route and do something different , cancer awareness pink powder coat.

20190524_205106.jpg20190524_201710.jpg20200605_122811.jpg20190313_160004.jpg

X831X

Original poster
Aug 2, 2020
Salinas, CA

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online