New 24's on 2004 Trailblazer

Mooseman

Master Blaster
That is one sharp looking ride! Did you have to use adapters for those wheels? Love the tailgate. Did you graft Envoy taillights?

X831X

Thank you much! No adapters used, direct bolt on. Barely cleared the ball joint. 24x10's +35 offset. No didn't graft Envoy tail lights

Mooseman

Master Blaster
My bad, must be the LED type that made them look like Envoy's. Still looks good.

Where did you get those wheels? Not too many around that are in this platform's bolt pattern.

X831X

Tell me about it lol, there's literally nothing for this bolt pattern. The few things they do have are rims that aren't very cool looking IMO. I got these rims from Diablo, they sell them blank, then drilled to your bolt pattern.

HARDTRAILZ

Very clean

Mooseman

Master Blaster
I know. I'm just mesmerized by that tailgate.

Blckshdw

Likes lights and stuff
I don't remember who it was, that was asking about cleaning up the back side of these trucks, but this is a perfect example of what you can do (with a considerable amount of work)

zip7111

Registered Member
Now just get rid of that silver fuel door. It makes the car look cheesy and takes away from the cleanliness of the car.

X831X

Now just get rid of that silver fuel door. It makes the car look cheesy and takes away from the cleanliness of the car.

Was already thinking of doing that, but cant find my OEM door, gonna have to pick up a used one on Ebay

TollKeeper

Platinum Donor
I will be honest, I hated the way it looked prior to paint..

That looks great now!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maverick007
Top Bottom