Netflix - Making a Murder

Midnyteryder196

Original poster
Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
Since this is a highly talked about documentary lately I just wanted to see what you guys thought of it. If you havent seen it yet.. I highly recommend it.. for those of you that have seen it, what are your thoughts on it?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Heard that they left some details out that made the murder case even more certain. The kid's involvement is doubtful given his mental ability. I just found it to be too biased towards his innocence. He may have been innocent the for the first one but...

Nashcat

Oct 11, 2015
Middle TN
On one of the TV news channels, they interviewed the prosecutor. He stated that the movie left out a lot of information about physical evidence, which made the movie seem biased. I haven't watched it yet, but I have to remind myself that it's a movie, from the directors point of view.

Nashcat

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And they tried to discredit the prosecutor when he did bad things in the future! I think it was things like sexting and such.

Midnyteryder196

Original poster
Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
Idk, i think he is innocent. I understand that the movie is a little biased.. But the sherrifs office finding the key 4 days after their first search? The blood vial that has been tampered with... He lived on a salvage yard.. I dont see how he wouldnt have crushed the vehicle when he has all the tools necessary, but instead just pile a couple branches and a piece of wood against it?? Just doesnt make sense to me.

And now a juror saying he was basically pressured into a guilty verdict bc he feared for his saftey if went a head with mistrial.. Ive seen first hand some crooked cops, and the extent they go to cover up stuff and keep from being in trouble for thier actions..

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ju...ice-framing-innocent-man/#MGcgRC6MamVx6OxQ.99

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I was going to turn it off too, found it kinda boring at first, then it picked up and I binge watched it.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls

Members Online