Need service manuals? Get them here!

Combatvet

Feb 3, 2015
Yeah I know, it's a broken intake valve spring that's causing it.

bowT3ch

Jan 27, 2015
Just a heads up in the service manuals...

for Torque specs, they will at times switch to IN LBS instead of FT LBS.

It's a big difference and you realize is fast when you torque it down, but just thought I'd throw it out there. (I apologize if it's already posted)

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Good catch. It's usually pretty easy to spot it, especially when they call torque specs on small bolts.

sunrisor

Dec 3, 2014
sorry...been away for a while. Thanks!!! it worked!!!

No Tyme

Jun 23, 2015
Monroe County Michigan
I just tried a couple of times to get the manual for the 2006 and the username and password won't let me in.... Bummer

No Tyme

Jun 23, 2015
Monroe County Michigan
Yes I did... I copied and pasted the user name and password in and tried both Internet Explorer & Firefox. The box requesting username and password just came back up blanked.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Did you try typing it or only c&p? Some sign in services don't like copy paste.

If that don't work or you've tried it, then I don't know. Will have to wait for Mooseman to chime in since he's hosting it and all.

-just tried from my phone using Google Chrome browser and was able to successfully download a file. (generic trouble codes file)
-2006 manual came straight through too.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
No problem for me, even from my work. Did you use the user name and password posted in the first post and NOT your GMTN login?

Reactions: Redbeard and Mounce

No Tyme

Jun 23, 2015
Monroe County Michigan
I just tried it again... the same outcome. All I get when I enter "gmtnation" and "freemanuals" is the login page comes back.
I do have pop ups disabled.

No Tyme

Jun 23, 2015
Monroe County Michigan
Update: I just downloaded the manual with Firefox... For some reason Internet explorer doesn't seem to want to work.
Thanks all for the replys... I am pretty sure I tried it last night with Firefox and the same thing happened. But the 06 manual is now downloaded.
FYI: I have also updated my computer yesterday in preparation for windows 10 so maybe something there is causeing an issue...

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Friends don't let friends use IE. And also the reason why MS dumped IE.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'm already corresponding with him to check on this.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I guess on phones the big red lettering doesn't show :biggrin:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
The whole post is however legible. I never liked reading directions in school but if I got confused I would go back and read them before raising my hand.

No Tyme

Jun 23, 2015
Monroe County Michigan
OK, It looks like I better go back to Firefox... I couldn't catch on to Google Chrome...

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
It won't let me download? Are these still available?

Can you be a little more specific about the problem you're having? Where are you getting stuck?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Browser? OS? Wireless or hard wired internet connection? The more info you can provide, the easier we can give suggestions on what to change/try next. :twocents:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
After I click on the link and enter password it tells me download unsecessful
Did you enter the username and password or just the password?

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And be sure it's the user name and password specified in the OP, not your GMT Nation info.

Reactions: Mounce and Robbabob

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Dude your phone and tablet don't FTP since you don't really have a directory structure to download to. This is something to be done on a regular computer...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online