Need service manuals? Get them here!

NeWoj

Nov 22, 2021
British Columbia Canada
Hi there; I'm a newbie (couple of months ) and finding this forum extremely helpful. Appreciate this! BUT today I'm really frustrated by my inability to download any of these excellent documents.
I did download some a while ago, with absolutely no problem, but today I'm only getting 'failure to download ' .....I'm trying to log in with the required credentials (freemanuals) but not letting me into the site. I've tried three different browsers with the same result.
I'm sure I must be doing something wrong but????
Can you help, please?
Thanks from chilly BC

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The failure to download could be the browser blocking it because it's not on a secure connection. In Firefox, there is an option to download anyway.

However, when I try to open the downloaded files, either the zip file is corrupt or the PDF itself is corrupt. I might have to re-upload them. Give me a day or two to follow up on this.

• Love
Reactions: mrrsm

NeWoj

Nov 22, 2021
British Columbia Canada
The failure to download could be the browser blocking it because it's not on a secure connection. In Firefox, there is an option to download anyway.

However, when I try to open the downloaded files, either the zip file is corrupt or the PDF itself is corrupt. I might have to re-upload them. Give me a day or two to follow up on this.
Thanks, Mooseman; not wildly urgent, too cold and miserable to work out there!

NeWoj

Nov 22, 2021
British Columbia Canada
Thanks, Mooseman; not wildly urgent, too cold and miserable to work out there!
Howdy Mooseman; I'm back, like a persistent itch ...sorry. Just tried again, and the 'gmtnation and freemanuals ' credentials isn't being accepted ....says ' incorrect password '. Tried on 3 different browsers with same result. 😖😖.
Any suggestions please? Thanks.

christo829

Dec 7, 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
I just tested these on my W10 machine, using Firefox, and they worked (I needed another copy of the trouble codes). What browser are you using, and have you cleared your cache lately? There might be some extra garbage being sent along with the username/password that's causing a problem.

Good Luck-

Chris

NeWoj

Nov 22, 2021
British Columbia Canada
I just tested these on my W10 machine, using Firefox, and they worked (I needed another copy of the trouble codes). What browser are you using, and have you cleared your cache lately? There might be some extra garbage being sent along with the username/password that's causing a problem.

Good Luck-

Chris
Appreciate your suggestions; using my Samsung tablet; tried Firefox; Firefox private; Samsung Internet; DDG private. Same result. Weird thing is that I successfully connected and downloaded a couple of months ago.
Guess I'm just gonna have to fire up the 'puter....dammit.
Thanks

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Are you using the correct login and password for the download and NOT your GMTNation password? The correct login info is in the first post.

NeWoj

Nov 22, 2021
British Columbia Canada
Are you using the correct login and password for the download and NOT your GMTNation password? The correct login info is in the first post.
Hey Mooseman; turns out the problem was the AdBlocker on Firefox Android ...was preventing the login popup.First site it's done this, go figure.
Was a struggle, thanks very much for your patience.
Great forum!! Slowly getting educated about my recently acquired 2005 XUV. First GM product for many many years ...need all the help I can get!

coh998

Mar 24, 2022
Edmonton, KY
Nevermind. I'm a total idiot. Nothing to see here, move along...

I had posted a detailed message describing multiple failures to dl this amazing resource. Only problem was, through all my repeated failures, I had the user name and password reversed.

Files are downloading as we speak. Thank you so much! Big time! really, really Big Time!

Okay, nothing to see here; move along... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Looks like that site's gone dead. I know I don't have a copy of it. However did find it at GMC:

This is a post with the exact diagrams you're looking for:

Last edited:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Sorry. What's on the download page is all I got

AC75TB07

Aug 17, 2019
Canada
Hi,

I got a bunch of broken wires under my passenger side front seat that need repairing... I'm looking for a wiring diagram that shows what each coloured wire is for... currently my air bag light and seat belt lights for the passenger side are always on no matter if anyone in in the seat and or wearing a seat belt or not. The airbag icons in the rear view mirror flicker constantly, too.

Anyone able to help dig out the diagram for the wires under the passenger seat? Currently the wires are all just taped up in a bunch disconnected...2007 Trailblazer here...

Thanks

Last edited:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You should be able to find the schematics in the manuals download in the first page of this thread. Any further questions than that, you should start a new thread specific to your problem.

Elroy Jetson

Mar 7, 2019
United States
Good Afternoon. I'm looking for wiring diagrams for a 2004 GMC Envoy XUV...specifically for the midgate and tailgate.I have yet to find any schematics or diagrams for those two areas...can you please give me a little help/guidance in this matter?

Reactions: dmcenvoy

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Check in my signature, there is a link to the FAQs. The technical one has a section specific to the XUV. IIRC, it's in there.

wags69

Mar 25, 2018
Illinois
Here is another source of Service Manuals. They are in a format similar to Alldata.
Covers most everything from 1982 to 2013

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Check the link in my signature for full size

Reactions: Lesalee417

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86