Need DENALI Bumper, HELP!

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Anyone know where to get an envoy denali FRONT bumper for a good price? Having trouble finding one for less than like 400 bucks......found one for 100 bucks but i was a week late, the guy sold it......new/used it doesn't matter as long as its in good shape (the cheaper the better because i'm still not 100% if it will fit on my truck without getting squished when i lay it out). I was trying to find one to test fit to see if it will work, if not, i will just re-sell it it, but i'm getting ready to do a lot of paint work to my truck, and need my bumpers figured out-painted-and installed before i drop it off at the airbrush shop. Any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED ASAP!!
Thanx in advance.
~Pat

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Pat, There was a site my husband was looking at as we need a new quarter panel, their pretty cheap for the unpainted/primed body parts. I will ask him which site he was looking at, although it has been a few weeks since he found it. It would have been $35.00 for the front quarter panel and I think around $80.00 for a non Denali front bumper unfinished. Let me see what I can find out for you!

In the meantime, Not sure if this helps or not

[EBAY] 260960631056[/EBAY]

http://www.partstrain.com/ShopByDepartment/Bumper/GMC/ENVOY

http://www.usedpartslive.com/live/1/year/GMC/model/Bumper_Cover/

http://www.genuinebumper.com/inventoryresults.php?Make=GMC Truck

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Voymom said:
Pat, There was a site my husband was looking at as we need a new quarter panel, their pretty cheap for the unpainted/primed body parts. I will ask him which site he was looking at, although it has been a few weeks since he found it. It would have been $35.00 for the front quarter panel and I think around $80.00 for a non Denali front bumper unfinished. Let me see what I can find out for you!

In the meantime, Not sure if this helps or not

[EBAY] 260960631056[/EBAY]

Gmc Envoy Bumper - Partstrain.com

GMC Bumper Cover - GMC Junk Yards - GMC Salvage Yards

Genuine Bumpers, Inc. - GMC Truck OEM Bumper Cover Inventory

Thanx! i don't need a non denali one, thats what i have now and its in great shape, i was just lookin to upgrade, lemme know if you can find one cause i'm having a hell of a time, lol.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
GotAir? said:
Thanx! i don't need a non denali one, thats what i have now and its in great shape, i was just lookin to upgrade, lemme know if you can find one cause i'm having a hell of a time, lol.

Some of those links I thought had Denali bumpers? I know the Ebay wasn't a Denali bumper but it was all I could find on there. Hubby found one but it was still in the $400.00 range. I'm not sure if your going to get much luck, but I will help as much as I can. It's raining out and besides grocery shopping when the baby wakes up I have nothing else to do lol.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Voymom said:
Some of those links I thought had Denali bumpers? I know the Ebay wasn't a Denali bumper but it was all I could find on there. Hubby found one but it was still in the $400.00 range. I'm not sure if your going to get much luck, but I will help as much as I can. It's raining out and besides grocery shopping when the baby wakes up I have nothing else to do lol.

Good luck on finding one. I've been looking for a while with no luck. I am sure they r around but yea.......

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Voymom said:

Thanx again for the help, i didn't see any denali bumpers in the links. The cheapest i can still find is prolly the same one your husband found, around $400. I'm gonna go talk to my body shop this week and see what he can find thru his distributors. I even called as many junkyards as i could around this part of michigan and no luck........oh well, the search continues.......or i just suck it up and fork out 400 bucks:bonk:

bagdvoy

Nov 19, 2011
It took me a while to find my front and rear ones. I found them on Ebay. the rear one had been repaired, which wasn't exactly the best repair job. Didn't matter since my guy shaved the hitch area and reverse lights. Good luck on the search!

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
bagdvoy said:
It took me a while to find my front and rear ones. I found them on Ebay. the rear one had been repaired, which wasn't exactly the best repair job. Didn't matter since my guy shaved the hitch area and reverse lights. Good luck on the search!

Thanx man, i was actually just getting ready to send you a PM asking where you got yours, lol

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Try the junkyard every so often and see if they have anything, I know that the running boards are also rare to get

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Try the junkyard every so often and see if they have anything, I know that the running boards are also rare to get

I can't fit running boards..........LOL
68dnj6.jpg

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Looks like the cheapest i've found it so far is around 350 or so. It looks like the GM Part # is 89045675. Can anyone find it cheaper than that?:confused::confused:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Lol yeah running boards for you would be a fail haha I was saying the bumper is rare like the running boards also because I looked for the running boards before and nothing. Now how much room do you have between the ground and your truck? Also do you drive your truck at normal height right? I never knew how the bagged cars work on what you can drive them at and how high or low etc. lol

edit: Now all I found so far for the bumper was this and its from some random forum and has been up for awhile but not one answered to it. I guess you can see if its still there, I mean the worst that can happen is its not

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/32-v...eds/317758-02-09-gmc-envoy-denali-bumper.html

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Lol yeah running boards for you would be a fail haha I was saying the bumper is rare like the running boards also because I looked for the running boards before and nothing. Now how much room do you have between the ground and your truck? Also do you drive your truck at normal height right? I never knew how the bagged cars work on what you can drive them at and how high or low etc. lol

edit: Now all I found so far for the bumper was this and its from some random forum and has been up for awhile but not one answered to it. I guess you can see if its still there, I mean the worst that can happen is its not

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/32-v...eds/317758-02-09-gmc-envoy-denali-bumper.html

I called on that one last week and he sold it a month ago...............lol

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
bagdvoy said:
[EBAY]230769156557[/EBAY]

Thanx man. Looks pretty beat up, not sure if i wanna put the body work into that one, or just buy one new......good find tho, thanx. Jham found one too, but it had a few license plate holes in it and it was pretty beat up too. But their both good prices.....i found one in on layitlow.com but i was too late callin, he already sold it......

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
jham said:
Hey pat I found another one as far as price take 10% off of what I already told ya

Thanx man, i'm gonna try to get a schedule at least figured out this week of when i'm gonna get the bumpers in the paint booth. Unless my body shop can find me one for cheap, or another pops up on ebay (or bagdvoy wants to sell me his :biggrin:) then i'll be gettin ahold of ya soon! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

bagdvoy

Nov 19, 2011
GotAir? said:
Thanx man, i'm gonna try to get a schedule at least figured out this week of when i'm gonna get the bumpers in the paint booth. Unless my body shop can find me one for cheap, or another pops up on ebay (or bagdvoy wants to sell me his :biggrin:) then i'll be gettin ahold of ya soon! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:raspberry: Not gonna happen :biggrin:

Good luck on finding one though. If you're going to layd out I'll be down there if you want a better look at the bumper for yourself.

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
bagdvoy said:
:raspberry: Not gonna happen :biggrin:

Good luck on finding one though. If you're going to layd out I'll be down there if you want a better look at the bumper for yourself.
Cant make layd out this year....but ill catch up with ya at one of these shows. I think the first two on my list are showfest and slamology. Who knows, Operation: "Top secret tummy tuck and boob job" might be done by the time u see it next :crazy::biggrin:

Pittdawg

Dec 5, 2011
I thought the entire denali bumper assembly was needed? Do just the bumper covers (front and rear) fit on the regular envoy bumper assemblies?

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Pittdawg said:
I thought the entire denali bumper assembly was needed? Do just the bumper covers (front and rear) fit on the regular envoy bumper assemblies?

Not sure about the rear, i didn't change that, but to upgrade to the front Denali bumper all you need is the bumper cover. You might want the plastic grille insert also but that is up to you, its kinda expensive but will make it look more factory, they don't make a billet grille for the denali bumper so you will have to custom make one if you want to go that route. But all the mounts and everthing were the same as my normal envoy. and mine was even an early one (2002)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online