Need a GM Part Number. . . . .HELP

02tahoelt

Original poster
May 7, 2012
I need the part number for the PLASTIC radiator support cover that the TBSS uses
Thank You

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
15234014 Baffle, radiator air

02tahoelt

Original poster
May 7, 2012
the roadie said:
15234014 Baffle, radiator air

Thanks, You seem to be the Man around here
Is there a direct bolt-on e-fan, that bolt on to existing bolts not electrical

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Well, I just learned to Google the old site whenever I need information that isn't here (yet). :wink:

Not sure what you mean by a non-electrical e-fan. By definition they are electrical, and don't bolt to the existing water pump mounting holes. There is a new non-electrical thermostatic fan clutch that you can install, but then you'd need a PCMforless tune to get rid of the error codes. Not that a PCMforless tune is a bad thing - it's HIGHLY recommended.

02tahoelt

Original poster
May 7, 2012
the roadie said:
Well, I just learned to Google the old site whenever I need information that isn't here (yet). :wink:

Not sure what you mean by a non-electrical e-fan. By definition they are electrical, and don't bolt to the existing water pump mounting holes. There is a new non-electrical thermostatic fan clutch that you can install, but then you'd need a PCMforless tune to get rid of the error codes. Not that a PCMforless tune is a bad thing - it's HIGHLY recommended.

That's not what I meant, something that bolts to fan shroud existing spot, I know I'll need a tune and probably splice into some wires. Am looking for E-Fan, Lol
Like my Tahoe E-fan was easy unbolt fan shroud and remove fan clutch and just slide in fans from 2005 and up, and bolt right back up, same thing some wiring required.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online