Name your poison

Ace1875

Original poster
Mar 29, 2012
What do you guys/gals indulge yourself with?

1. Beer
  2. Liquor
  3. Cigarettes
  4. Cigars
  5. Chewing Tobacco
  6. Other :shhh: (left hand smoking)

I'm number 5. i dip. but i get mine custom made and imported to my taste from overseas.

How about you fine folks?

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Beer and a bit of the harder stuff.

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Mostly 2 and 5. Definitely like a bit of 3 too. :beer:

drwfaulk

Jan 5, 2012
2,3 and 6. I can't go without my grizzly straight.

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
Underdog crusades, and an occasional broken-wing are often my weaknesses.

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Beer is my weakness :smile: Better when it is a good import from England.

I also like a shot or two of JD.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011

Attachments

• bud-light-platinum.jpg
    bud-light-platinum.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 106
  • newport-red.jpg
    newport-red.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Madison-Welch-ZOO-May-00711.jpg
    Madison-Welch-ZOO-May-00711.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 17
  • emerald-downs-starting-gate.jpg
    emerald-downs-starting-gate.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 17

MichEnvoyGuy

Dec 3, 2011
Since both of my jobs require a lifestyle that reflects sobriety (Im a drivers ed teacher PT and work for the govt in substance abuse field FT) I dont really consider alcohol as one of my poisons, although I might finish off a bottle of Barefoot Moscato over a months time :biggrin: When boating season starts, that will change slightly..heh

My poisons are as followed:

* Boating. Just bought my 5th or 6th boat, im starting to lose count...lol
* Diet Coke (I probably drink at least a 2 liter's worth every day). I dont drink any other caffeinated beverages (ie coffee) so thats how I get my caffeine!
* Pizza. Any type, any toppings. I eat pizza 2x a week, not including reheats! I will never get sick of it.
* Chocolate chip cookies. Im a snob so it has to be Otis Spunkmeyer or Nestle Toll House warm gooey fresh baked. Dont give me none of those nasty chips a hoy! Ill beatchya! hehe

I dont smoke. I dont really have an addictive personality either. I can stop drinking diet pop tomorrow and I wouldnt notice a difference.

Im not a fattie, but by all means I should be!! I thank my genetics everyday for a hummingbirds metabolism :biggrin:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
1 and 2 and very very seldom 6 but only if im on some kinda vacation and usually not much

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
well... being that i uesed to weigh over 525 lbs. 2 years ago, i would say that food was my addiction/poison...

its been a hard battle... but im all the way down to 295 lbs. now... but man do i crave a ton of ish that i used to eat...

Boog2006

Dec 3, 2011
Boricua SS said:
well... being that i uesed to weigh over 525 lbs. 2 years ago, i would say that food was my addiction/poison...

its been a hard battle... but im all the way down to 295 lbs. now... but man do i crave a ton of ish that i used to eat...

That's amazing! Congrats!

I'm sitting at 360 and food is definitely my poison. Got hooked on mello yello for a long time but now I'm free and clear drinking water mostly and trying to stay active so I can have a story like this.

Great job!

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
I like my beer and i like anything custom when it comes to automobiles. Im a minitrucker at heart, prolly another reason i love beer so much, but im up to 7 vehicles now so i def got a car problem too, lol but i blame the cars on me, and the beer on my stressful job.......and the fact that it just tastes SO DAMN GOOD!!! lol but i quit smoking cold turkey once that crap hit 6 bucks a pack......id rather spend my $$ on gas and car pmts than cigarettes anymore, lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
1 and 2

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I have two things... Coffee (about 3 to 6 cups a day) and food, specifically love poutine.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
1, 2, 3 and every once in a while 6. I haven't 6'ed in about 2 years so it's very seldom.

1, Corona
2, JD and vodka. I like my JD straight
3, Camel light wides

I also like women, prefer brunette's honestly. And of course cars...I can never find any good car shows, but we frequent the local tracks around here during the summer. It's the only way to get my fix in such a small town.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Ace1875 said:
Wait is this Voymom or voydad?

LMAO it's Voymom...I'm bisexual DUH!!! :raspberry:

I've mentioned this in another thread too....

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Ace1875 said:
Prove may be required for that claim **ahem** :biggrin:

Let me see what I can dig up....

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Ace1875 said:
**rubs hands together and waits like a kid**

LESBIAN VIDEO WOOOHOOO :woohoo::celebrate::yaay::satan::goodevil::dance:

Not a video but a pic. I wont post XXX rated stuff in an open forum :tongue:

100_5207.jpg

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Ace1875 said:

I'm on the left in the hillbilly red plaid shirt. The girl on the right is my ex girlfriend. I used to dance(topless) with her. But I am clearly to old and no longer sexy to work in that profession. That and i'm a college convert(Graduate) lol

Ace1875

Original poster
Mar 29, 2012
Voymom said:
I'm on the left in the hillbilly red plaid shirt. The girl on the right is my ex girlfriend. I used to dance(topless) with her. But I am clearly to old and no longer sexy to work in that profession. That and i'm a college convert(Graduate) lol

Oh don't beat urself up young lady. beauty never dies or fades away it always exists and develops into something better. :yes:

suburbs

Jan 6, 2012
Happy hour turning into last call.
Airplane tickets back home for silly things like fantasy drafts and weekends at the cabin.
Skis. 4 pairs in this bedroom alone...ran out of storage space in the oversized locker at work.

Bub

Nov 21, 2011
Ace1875 said:
What do you guys/gals indulge yourself with?

1. Beer
  2. Liquor
  3. Cigarettes
  4. Cigars
  5. Chewing Tobacco
  6. Other :shhh: (left hand smoking)

I'm number 5. i dip. but i get mine custom made and imported to my taste from overseas.

How about you fine folks?

1. Miller Lite (I keep it on tap) Otherwise I enjoy New Glarus Brewing
2. French 75. Tanqueray, Lemon, sugar Champaigne
3. Camel Crush (only on occassion)
4. Loon Lake Cigars (Wisconsin Dells) & Makers Mark
5. Never have probably never will

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online