My ss.

stormsurge

Original poster
Jan 29, 2012
A pic of my ss. I have a 03 that is getting lifted (parts are ordered). Ill get more pics up when i get on the desktop.

Attachments

• P1010038 (2).jpg
    P1010038 (2).jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 4

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Looks nice and clean in that pic. :cool:

stormsurge

Original poster
Jan 29, 2012
the roadie said:
Welcome to the action! An SS and a lifted one? Which one is the wife and which one is the mistress, I gotta wonder. :wink:

My 03 tb and Z71 had a baby. (SSTB) lol. Cant get the wife out of the ss so gata fix the old one.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
nice SS.. interesting color scheme with the yellow overlays, and brake calipers... never seen that.. like the unique taste..

stormsurge

Original poster
Jan 29, 2012
Boricua SS said:
nice SS.. interesting color scheme with the yellow overlays, and brake calipers... never seen that.. like the unique taste..

Got some of the dash/door in yellow too. Got cold out so i stoped painting till spring. Not sure if i like the yellow inside but everyone else likes it. ill get some pics up when i get more time.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
stormsurge said:
Got some of the dash/door in yellow too. Got cold out so i stoped painting till spring. Not sure if i like the yellow inside but everyone else likes it. ill get some pics up when i get more time.

I like the yellow caliper, and the yellow SS. I am not so much liking the yellow bowtie. Just my 2 cents.:cool:

stormsurge

Original poster
Jan 29, 2012
Ghoster said:
I like the yellow caliper, and the yellow SS. I am not so much liking the yellow bowtie. Just my 2 cents.:cool:

Next= yellow head and fog lights lol.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
stormsurge said:
Next= yellow head and fog lights lol.

lol.... hell why not paint it all yellow! It will be one of the fastest school buses ever!!!:rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online