My son wants an SS

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
Greetings,

I was just talking to my son who is stationed over in some sandbox country. He will be back to the U.S. sometime in mid-August, and is wanting to buy an SS for his daily driver.
Currently he is stationed in the Maryland area, so if anyone knows of one that will be available around mid Aug., please let me know.

He likes my '06, but I don't think the year is an issue, lower miles would be a plus.

Thanks,

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Any budget in mind? I've seen a few for sale on the SS owners site. Is he looking for lightly modded, no mods or not stock?

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
Slightly modded maybe.:undecided:
As far as the budget, I am thinking he could get something in the 15K to 20K range

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Definately some on the ssowners site...but don't know about the locations....

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
What a wonderful chance you have to pass on YOUR SS to your son, and then get something you can mod with a lift and some armor so you can learn about rock crawling with this lonely local guy whose other proteges all moved away. :frown:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
the roadie said:
What a wonderful chance you have to pass on YOUR SS to your son, and then get something you can mod with a lift and some armor so you can learn about rock crawling with this lonely local guy whose other proteges all moved away. :frown:
Roadie needs someone to train that might listen to him... :wink:

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
djthumper said:
Roadie needs someone to train that might listen to him... :wink:

We have met. I wonder who would get whom to switch?

We all know the answer to that, but one can hope :rotfl:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
DucatiSS said:
We have met. I wonder who would get whom to switch?

We all know the answer to that, but one can hope :rotfl:

So the roadie is getting a SS? :biggrin:

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
That is about what he is looking for. When it gets closer to his time to come back to the states, I will start sending out PM's

thanks

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
the roadie said:
I tried to sit in an SS once and it yelled at me that my shoes were too dirty.
:nono:

IMG_5264.jpg

Envoy Fan

Apr 30, 2012
If your son doesn't find a TB SS that he likes, perhaps he would consider my 2005 GMC Envoy Denali. 5.3L V8 4x4. Loaded, 33,500 miles. Garaged, non smoking family. One meticulous owner.

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Envoy Fan said:
If your son doesn't find a TB SS that he likes, perhaps he would consider my 2005 GMC Envoy Denali. 5.3L V8 4x4. Loaded, 33,500 miles. Garaged, non smoking family. One meticulous owner.

Thats low miles but no stabilitrac on the 05's.

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
Envoy Fan said:

I will let him know. His sights right now are focused on getting back to the states, but reality will set in and he will have to find something soon.

Thanks,

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online