My ms paint masterpiece is so awesome it got stolen!

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
wiper.JPG

Hehehe I was on ebay looking for a new warsher nozzle and said "man that pic looks familiar" LOL.

This is as bad as VS putting ad overlays in my pics. I made this for peeps who wanted to see the difference in the old/new style wipers, not for a guy selling dead stock overpriced parts out of his moms basement to use as a selling tool. Sheesh.

I've been watching phlearn on youtube for practicing my photoshopping skills, looks like this will be one of the first ones that I redo.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I saw that gem the other day on Ebay, I dunno why Chodes wanna rob people, reminds me of these "quad beam mod kits" I see on Ebay for our rigs [emoji107]

Reactions: Sib and MAY03LT

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Haha I didn't even know those existed til I saw it in a thread the other day. That's right up there with $40 "drl killers" and those "magic wires" that make the alts put out more juice under load. Load is right LOL.

To spite him I bought the nozzle from another seller for a couple more bucks. That will show him! LOL

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Got to start putting your name or email in the pics. I can show you how in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. Easy to do in those - you just make a brush and it's a one click item like this. I took a screen snap of Col. Chris Hadfield's video version of David Bowie's Space Oddity, found a pic of Bowie facing the correct direction, and put him behind the helmet. I posted it on Bowie's and the Colonel's pages. But for here, I just added my stamp.

bowie2.jpg

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Whoa that is awesome! One thing about elements is it is not noob friendly. Their videos cover the basic basics and the next thing that I found for tutorials was phlearn who goes off on layer masks and what not - where's the happy medium? LOL.

I'm waiting to hear back from the ebay guy. :whistle:

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
So the ebay guy gets back to me and said that his employee must have found the pic. He also thinks it's fair use because it is not in any other ebay listing. I'm not a legal type guy but after dealing with the assclowns who stole my videos I have a better understanding of my rights as a copyright holder. I gave him one more chance to negotiate before we get all stupid up in here LOL

Bow_Tied

Dec 21, 2014
London, ON
rip him a new one lol

Reactions: Mounce

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
success.JPG

Now this crotch pocket wants to work out a deal. :rotfl:

I wish I could share the emails so you guys can see how someone can transform from Stone Cold Steve Austin to Pee Wee Herman after getting served. According to Conky, today's secret word is: COPYRIGHT

edit: no this is not april fools you can check out the listing yourself

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Let the apologies come forth and bask in them.

Hope you can get a free truck or something out of it all!

Reactions: MAY03LT

Stewzer55

Feb 15, 2014
You better get some royalties from that dude. Using your pics and shits.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online