My lovely morning 1/3/2012

blazinlow89

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
I posted this on TV and found out the place was deserted. So I will post up the pics from my recent vandalism that happened to my truck.

View attachment 18444

View attachment 18445

View attachment 18446

I got the truck back last monday and it looks freaking sweet, they fixed some battle damage on the front of the truck too, almost a new truck. I need to take pics though.

Insurance covered everything, OEM gm parts, and the body shop just cut me a check for the radio, harnesses, and Xm tuner. They also cut me a check for a new center console (got severely f-ed up from the thief), as well as teh sunvisors. For those who have never seen pics of my truck.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3057391/2004-chevrolet-trailblazer

I am still waiting on some parts, and equipment so ive been rocking no audio for about a week and a half, going to install the alarm first.

Attachments

• Missing window.jpg
    Missing window.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Window found.jpg
    Window found.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Dash.jpg
    Dash.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 8

blazinlow89

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
I seen that in your profile info, nice to meet you (sort of).

My mom did Chopticon for 2 years, I went to LHS.

blazinlow89

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Man that sucks!:mad:

I will say the thief was nice, they did unclip the harness, rather than cut, even though it was zip tied together. Only reason I dont think it was a professional, a pro would cut and run. Not to mention the sunvisors have no mounts, adapters, power or video converters to operate. Im sure they will find a way to use them though. Oh and the HU was password protected.

4wVoy

Feb 4, 2012
ouch, i would say the next mod i would do if i was in that situation would be security system if there wasnt one on there already. at least the insurance was nice about it, you always hear horror stories on how the insurance company tries to screw people over

blazinlow89

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
4wVoy said:
ouch, i would say the next mod i would do if i was in that situation would be security system if there wasnt one on there already. at least the insurance was nice about it, you always hear horror stories on how the insurance company tries to screw people over

Progressive was absolutely awesome with the customer service, I was in constant contact about every detail. Only hiccup was the day it happened, I had to take off of work as the local Navy base wouldn't allow me on with no window (security hazard), so I couldn't even go to work (I called out anyways). They said it wouldn't be until the next day that I could get a rental, I explained the situation and that I couldn't take off another day. Ten minutes later I get a call saying that my rental was ready to be picked up from enterprise.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
That blows, but atleast it is getting fixed. Sounds like you need a Viper 5901!

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Sorry to hear that man. Nice looking head unit. What was it?

Now do us all a favor before someone complains about it, and ditch the trailvoy pic on your cardomain page. :smile:

blazinlow89

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
Porkins said:
That blows, but atleast it is getting fixed. Sounds like you need a Viper 5901!

I picked up an Omega Excalibur 1830EDPB

TollKeeper said:
Sorry to hear that man. Nice looking head unit. What was it?

Now do us all a favor before someone complains about it, and ditch the trailvoy pic on your cardomain page. :smile:

Not sure if I even remember the password lol.

It was a panasonic cq-vw100u

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online