Mountain Biking Petition

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Please help Hoosier Mountain Biking Association continue to develop quality trail systems in Indiana. They are currently battling with environmentalists who feel that mountain biking is a hindrance to the local environment. However, we feel that we allow for more people to experience the outdoors by providing a clean and well maintained trail system.

More information and the petition can be found at this link:

Environment Petition: Indy Parks and Recreation: Allow multi-use (hiking/biking/trail running) trails at Eagle Creek Park. | Change.org

Thanks in advance for your help. I realize most of you will not have the opportunity to use this trail system if it is allowed to progress, however the opposition is circling their own petitions across the country so it is only fair that we are offered the same opportunity. If you see the benefits for mountain biking and agree that more trail systems can only be a benefit then please don't hesitate to sign.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
We had the first meet I attended at that park!

Numbnutz

Dec 11, 2011
Done ... Personally I love mountain biking, and developing trails allows you to explore, while minimizing damage by having a clear path, rather than having people ride through the area, damaging the growth.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online

No members online now.