Moto metals

tsmith1156

So I opted to get spacers instead of adapters for when my lift goes on and I get tires, I'm now realizing I probably opted the wrong way.

Anyways, the only wheels I'm really seeing that fit ours is a couple options from moto metal, are there any other manufactures that people can recommend? I haven't real good things about Pro comp wheels but maybe that has changed. Thank you for your input!

Capote

Platinum Supporter
What brand spacers are you using?

There's actually more brands than people think there are for our lug pattern; 6x5/6x127. As far as off-road brand wheels though, i'd recommend Fuel and ION on top of your already good choice of Moto Metal.

OP
OP
tsmith1156

tsmith1156

What brand spacers are you using?

There's actually more brands than people think there are for our lug pattern; 6x5/6x127. As far as off-road brand wheels though, i'd recommend Fuel and ION on top of your already good choice of Moto Metal.
I have the ones from mark at the liftmeister, I was going to post this morning, I sold my spacers last night to someone on ortb so I am going to get the adapters so I have unlimited options. Thank you for your suggestions though.

Capote

Platinum Supporter

Capote

Platinum Supporter