More problems....

Mike

Original poster
Apr 8, 2012
After fixing the 1482 code/issue, things were fine. I also replaced both O2 sensors (with Delcos). I'm getting the 0420 code now. I took the scan tool and recorded the O2 as they fluctuate. I'm going to post the vid here and I hope someone can translate the 15 second clip. I reset the code and it hasnt come back in the past 60 minutes. The 1482 code was also present as well. I know there's still an issue with the fan. I also noticed that on the other scan tool that I use, I will see a couple of little icons flashing. The report on the Scanner (in the vid) will say 'incl' for some of the tests. Should it say that? There's a "C", "O", "OH" and I think the "E" flashes as well. I'm telling you, Im about to unload on this TB.

[video=youtube_share;SiNx-ogyF9w]http://youtu.be/SiNx-ogyF9w[/video]

BOOMERZ

Dec 5, 2011
kinda looks like a sign of a bad cat converter , with the way the o2 are matching readings like that

Mike

Original poster
Apr 8, 2012
Yeah, i was thinking the same damn thing. I was just hoping that someone would say it was something a little cheaper and easier.....

any recommendations on replacement parts?

BOOMERZ

Dec 5, 2011
i would say try and look for an aftermarket cat , maybe like a hi flow cat try looking at summit racing site or jegs and find a cheap muffler shop to weld it in place

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramzo358