Moonvisor

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
bigytwotone said:
Hello every one i was just wondering if anyone new where i could get a moon-visor with lights for my 03 trailblazer LTZ i want on so dam bad:mad: and cant find any. :hissyfit::hissyfit:

There was a member on the OS who said he was going to start making some. I don't think he made the migration over here (yet). To my knowledge you can't get em anywhere. :no:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I do not think there is any available commercially. Someone will have to create one and make copies for sale.

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
ok so i like the look of the full size truck visor so i think i m going to buy a used one and cut it down but how would i go about making it one peice. so i know i need fiberglass and resion but do i need any thing els??

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
bigytwotone said:
ok so i like the look of the full size truck visor so i think i m going to buy a used one and cut it down but how would i go about making it one peice. so i know i need fiberglass and resion but do i need any thing els??

I would not really recommend this approach. If you have limited or no experience with fiberglass you will just waste your time and money. You can't just cut it down, put it back together with fiberglass and have it hold together enough to take the abuse it takes at the leading edge of the windshield. The curves in it also would most likely not match up to our rigs so you would have even more customization to do to it.

GTconcepts

Feb 13, 2012
View attachment 18737im currently working on making a mold for what ur looking for i have a moonvisor on my tb ill have pic soon

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 63

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
wooooooaaaaa! Where have you been hiding? Yes please post the end results! Definitely something i'm looking for! :thumbsup:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
bigytwotone said:
wow wow wow WOW I get first:raspberry::wootwoot::tongue: Ihave been waiting for GTconcepts to get back to me and i get the first one other then his so yall can wait your turn!:rotfl::rotfl::biggrin:

You can have it. Would get the crap kicked out it by trees where I wheel.

GTconcepts

Feb 13, 2012
im a working/ ill get back to with some side pics to im also making a visor with no lights too :diggrave: i didnt tell u this yet after i get these visors going im working on fender flares

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Me too! A bit too big for my taste ! I wonder if a smaller can be made! I really want running roof lights lol

GTconcepts

Feb 13, 2012
sorry i havent been on been reworking the visor just give u an ideal what i been doing if u look at the old pic, i moved the 2 end lights out to the end more and sharpening the body lines so there more divine :undecided: i so got an ideal for down the road see what u think ?:confused:the 2 end lights im going to change to the chevy bowtie the middle will spell out trailblazer its just an ideal for later, i got to go to work lots needs to be done have a good weekend guys and ladies :thumbsup::thumbsup::raspberry:

GTconcepts

Feb 13, 2012
i had one that came off a full size chevy, but i want one for my tb so i cut and fab it for mine never had intention to make a mold, got to many respons for one so i decied to make a mold to produce, but now i have to go back redo the one i have so it perfect so evertone happy with the, look and style thats where i am at now

GTconcepts

Feb 13, 2012
:confused::crazy:ok cant find the lite kit for the lund visor so im going to have to come up with something any ideals what u guy might like:undecided:

GTconcepts

Feb 13, 2012
ok update where im at got the visor all reworked and ready to prime also put the flange on so im not far from making the mold heres some pic View attachment 19212

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 9
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 9
  • badassgolfcart.jpg
    badassgolfcart.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 230

BOOMERZ

Dec 5, 2011
I like it ... I like it :thumbsup:, sweet fiero gt there and :eek: does the last pic come with the visor also lol

GTconcepts

Feb 13, 2012
hi guys and ladies, got the plug done just waiting:wootwoot: for my material to get here so i can glass up the mold, looks realy good im glad i did move the outer lights out farther :thumbsup:just thought u would like to know where i am at ,got to go to working on a front cover for the tb:whisptersecret:

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
GTconcepts i cant wait for you to have these done I am getting excited this will look good with my new decals that i am getting custom made for my truck it will be off the hook thank you again. i wish i was closer to you then i would help you build them that would be cool for me to learn:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::cool:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Would be interested in when we get a final product for sure..

GTconcepts

Feb 13, 2012
ok i must appoligize, i posted my visor in the wrong area so i will be moving it the classifieds area ,sorry again ,:frown: didnt relize i was classified as a vender dont want any trouble

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.