modification section

SEKOLAx216

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Parma, Ohio
How about adding a modification section under the "about me" to see what everyone has done or am i missing it somewhere?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
That may be one of the things that are still in the works. I know there is a lof of stuff that they have been working on to get the site running nicer.

SEKOLAx216

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Parma, Ohio
I just put my mods in the bio for now. Loving the new site.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
It has been added. Now go fill it up!!!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I guess I can take everything out of my about me section now huh.

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
Ghoster said:
It has been added. Now go fill it up!!!

Can you extend the character limit for the mod section?
It won't let me list all of my mods.

Or maybe I've done too much? Nahhh.. lol

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Tarnished said:

Is there such a thing as too much?

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Tarnished said:

I will check.:cool:

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
Ghoster said:
I will check.:cool:

I'm right at the character limit; I had to delete about 17 mods from my list. Unsure if you guys upped the character limit, but I managed to fit some of my mods into it without it being automatically cut off.

If the character limit was successfully raised, thanks for the help! And if it wasn't possible, thanks for the help anyway; sincerely.. I really appreciate it!

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Tarnished said:
I'm right at the character limit; I had to delete about 17 mods from my list. Unsure if you guys upped the character limit, but I managed to fit some of my mods into it without it being automatically cut off.

If the character limit was successfully raised, thanks for the help! And if it wasn't possible, thanks for the help anyway; sincerely.. I really appreciate it!

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

I was able to up it a little, well.... from 1000 characters to 1500 characters. Much more and it gets out of hand. Does that size work well enough??

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
Ghoster said:
I was able to up it a little, well.... from 1000 characters to 1500 characters. Much more and it gets out of hand. Does that size work well enough??

No probs man, it works. I won't be able to add anything else, but it just means I'll have to delete mods on the list that aren't as important as new better mods that I'll want to add instead :smile:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Tarnished said:
No probs man, it works. I won't be able to add anything else, but it just means I'll have to delete mods on the list that aren't as important as new better mods that I'll want to add instead :smile:

Sounds to me like you need to start a build thread. Its a nice running record of before and afters.

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
Ghoster said:
Sounds to me like you need to start a build thread. Its a nice running record of before and afters.

I think I need to as well. I just need to quit being keyboard-lazy. :crazy:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online