mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Here's my list of upcoming shows:

MAY 20, (SUN), MD BBQ CAR SHOW Maryland Bbq Car show
MAY 20, (SUN), DOVER Sound of Tri State
JUNE 9&10, (SAT SUN), OC CAR SHOW OC Car Shows | Ocean City Maryland Car Show
JUNE 24, (SUN), AUDIO JAM (Bear, DE)
JUNE 30, (SAT), HOT IMPORT NIGHTS in Philly Hot Import Nights – cars, models, music and lifestyle events |
AUG 3-5, (FRI SAT SUN), CARLISLE ALL TRUCK NATS Carlisle Events - Collector Car, Bike, Truck, Import Shows and Auctions in Carlisle, PA
AUG 18&19, (SAT SUN), LOW ROLLERS End of Summer Bash in Salem, NJ
SEP 22, (SAT), Wilmington CHASE CENTER on the RiverFront OC Car Shows | Ocean City Maryland Car Show

Feel free to add to the list. (Not sure which ones I'm doing yet)

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
hey Mike, R u going to the show in jessup on may 20th??

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
I would do the one in Dover. :yes:

Carlisle is a given for me. :biggrin:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
hey Mike, R u going to the show in jessup on may 20th??

Hey Dan, not quite sure, kinda leaning towards the Dover show, BUT I havent made my mind up yet. Are you interested in doing the Jessup show?

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
mikeinDE said:
Hey Dan, not quite sure, kinda leaning towards the Dover show, BUT I havent made my mind up yet. Are you interested in doing the Jessup show?

2 questions lol
1 -do i have to enter my truck to be able to go to the show?
2-Are you putting your TB in the dover show?

Ill probably go to the dover show if you were gonna do that one, its about the same distance as jessup for me. but keep me posted man id deff love to go to one. maybe me you and 07CHEVY can do dover :thumbsup:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
03TB93 said:
2 questions lol
1 -do i have to enter my truck to be able to go to the show?
2-Are you putting your TB in the dover show?

Ill probably go to the dover show if you were gonna do that one, its about the same distance as jessup for me. but keep me posted man id deff love to go to one. maybe me you and 07CHEVY can do dover :thumbsup:

Like I posted I'm in for Dover. Then it would be the 3 of us so far for the show. :yes: If we get a enouph members interested we could see about a club showing.

What do you guys think? :undecided:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
07ChevyTruck said:
Like I posted I'm in for Dover. Then it would be the 3 of us so far for the show. :yes: If we get a enouph members interested we could see about a club showing.

What do you guys think? :undecided:

Absolutly!! I think thatd be awesome! its not too far away if one of you guys want to start a thread about it possibly. Good idea :thumbsup: :yes:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
I am down for Dover. Dan you don't have to show. But I think if I go I will show, or at least try to.

07ChevyTruck, sorry I didn't mean to ignore your earlier post, and I don't know your name, are you gonna be showing?

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
mikeinDE said:
I am down for Dover. Dan you don't have to show. But I think if I go I will show, or at least try to.

07ChevyTruck, sorry I didn't mean to ignore your earlier post, and I don't know your name, are you gonna be showing?

you deff should show man. ive never been to a show so id deff wanna check it out.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
you deff should show man. ive never been to a show so id deff wanna check it out.

im seriously thinking about showing, it's a nice place to show. it would be nice to roll up with a few GMT's

(im so lazy about cleaning my truck, haha).....but it would be nice to show off the :popo: goodies

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
mikeinDE said:
im seriously thinking about showing, it's a nice place to show. it would be nice to roll up with a few GMT's

(im so lazy about cleaning my truck, haha).....but it would be nice to show off the :popo: goodies

haha ya man absolutly!! if you went and showed thatd make it even better to see a TB in a show :cool: but keep us updated man, maybe we can try to get acouple other guys if their intrested :yes:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
We could show as a club. You know rep the GMT Nation.:thumbsup:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
07ChevyTruck said:
We could show as a club. You know rep the GMT Nation.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Mike glad to see we are on the same page. :thumbsup:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
07ChevyTruck said:
Mike glad to see we are on the same page. :thumbsup:

even if just me, you, and DAN show, and yes dan you should show!, it will be fun!

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
ya i agree! and im planning on showing man. If you guys wanted to roll up together we can deffinitly try to swing something :thumbsup:
07chevytruck- whats your name? and were you at the mid atlantic meet on the 19th?? sorry if you were, i dont remember :redface:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
that's what i wanna hear dan!---you are showing!! :yes:

i will have new goodies by that time :wootwoot:

im cool with meeting somewhere....cruising in together makes a statement, plus we can park together that way

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
MAYBE showing lol. i deff wanna man but idk if i have enough done to my truck.
but i think itd be awesome to rep The Nation.
is the show outdoors mike? or is it an indoor type show??

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
it is an outdoor show, its a nice spot, there is like a framed parking lot around a big square grassy mall. (if that makes any sense) :confused:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
grassy mall?? lol like a mall made of grass!?!? :raspberry: haha. but ok man sounds sweet. im gettin excited for it already man :wootwoot:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
mikeinDE said:
even if just me, you, and DAN show, and yes dan you should show!, it will be fun!

I agree it will be fun even if it is just the 3 of us.

03TB93 said:
ya i agree! and im planning on showing man. If you guys wanted to roll up together we can deffinitly try to swing something :thumbsup:
07chevytruck- whats your name? and were you at the mid atlantic meet on the 19th?? sorry if you were, i dont remember :redface:

My name is Jim, and sorry to say I wasn't at the meet on the 19th which I think you mean the 14th. And no worries on not remembering it takes me a few times or more before I remember a name. :biggrin:

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
I believe the "grass mall" is actually the State buildings courtyard. I may head down to this, not positive yet. I wanna redo my wheels and accents first and then depending how they turn out will determine if i want people looking at it up close.:rotfl:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
**I agree with Jim, even if it's just the 3 of us, it will be fun to chill!

**Thanks Trey for the Clarification on the "grassy mall".....I just Couldn't think of a better verbage to use. you should definitely come!

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
ya trey, deff try to come man. We need another EXT guy :thumbsup: haha.
We should pass the word on to the other guys to see if they can make it. :yes:
And i guess well count the 3 of in in for sure as of right now??

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
I'm in for sure, and if all goes according to planned, I will show :thumbsup:

RZAwora

Apr 15, 2012
I'm going to try and make it up there to the Dover show too. I've never been to any of our meets or anything though. I'll touch base with you all as it gets closer.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
rzawora said:
I'm going to try and make it up there to the Dover show too. I've never been to any of our meets or anything though. I'll touch base with you all as it gets closer.

Sounds good man :biggrin:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
rzawora said:

Sweet man. Meets are awesome :thumbsup: this will hopefully be a nice little one :wootwoot:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
so this is 3 weeks tomorrow, i just looked at a calendar, sweetttttttt

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
A few question came to mind.

Are we going to able to get food there or do we have to bring food and do a little tailgating?

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.