Migrated from the OS

Original poster
Jul 24, 2012
Howdy y'all.

Just so you know, I'm likely to ask a ton of dumb questions.

Just because I've never done something before and don't know the first thing about it is no reason not to go ahead and do it anyway, that's what I figure.

I usually do a lot of research before I jump in to a project. Sometimes I don't read so good, though, or get distracted, and end up with the truck apart and no very good idea how I'm getting it back together.

So thanks in advance for any replies to panic posts.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Welcome! And there is NEVER such thing as a dumb question (as long as it isn't about a little red wire jk) I am in the same boat. A female who has had little experience with vehicles. I can change the oil, pump gas :biggrin: change tires, and all the simple little things, like putting air in the tires, I have even done brakes and a few other tasks before. But when it comes to the BIG stuff, changing the t-stat, power steering pump, water pump, I was pretty clueless. I have asked my fair share of stupid questions, even about that infamous little red wire under the hood hanging out with the battery.

But even with my stupid questions I have been welcomed by the most amazing forum, and people I have ever met! This truly is a great place. So you chose wisely, especially if your wanting to learn about your platform. I have learned a lifetime of useful information here, this is "home" for me.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome. :tiphat:

Remember, the only dumb questions are the ones not asked.

BTW, my good friend/neighbor's address is 6716. :crazy:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
What a coincidence! WE all migrated here from the OS as well!!!!!

Anybody left back there? :rotfl:

Welcome!!!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

lots of informative people over here... so feel free to ask away... we all help each other here.. :grouphug:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation.

I guess I will be the one to point out that the search button does work, try that out first to see if you can find your answer. If not, feel free to post your questions and I am sure you will find that there are folks waiting to give you all the answers you will need. :thumbsup:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation! Don't worry about dumb questions, I already asked them all. You have picked a great place for information and fun. Happy posting!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome, your post sounds like me at times.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online