Midwest / near chicago Ill meet june 1st.

ErikSS

Apr 14, 2013
Regulator said:
Damn I miss you guys, really wish I could have been there! Anyone interested in a Battle Creek MI meet sometime in the next couple months??

I'd be in. I heard something about maybe Fort Wayne also. Seems like Big Ed and Kyle talked about it, so please contact them and Let Me Know! lol

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
ErikSS said:
I'd be in. I heard something about maybe Fort Wayne also. Seems like Big Ed and Kyle talked about it, so please contact them and Let Me Know! lol

That would be awesome to have one in the FORT.

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Regulator said:
Damn I miss you guys, really wish I could have been there! Anyone interested in a Battle Creek MI meet sometime in the next couple months??

I'd be there in a heart beat, that's in my hood!

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:

ErikSS said:

Ms Silverbullet, myself and the rest of the Midwest crew would like to thank everybody who came from out of town to hang with us, once again we had a ball and enjoyed you guys. even in the rain we managed to have a good time and look forward to the next meet. we're glad everyone made it home safely and enjoyed they're self's too. ok, how soon to the next meet.. :salivate:

yeah, kyles going to set one up for some time in the next couple of month's, I think he did say fort wayne. I'm not sure.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Matt said:
Great to see you all and meet you new people...always a good time! :thumbsup:

Great times all the way around mate... glad to see ya again...

DDonnie said:
Who has the video of the lifted ss?
\\

like Jeff said, all of us, and Jay also has a vid... both are posted in the pix thread...

Regulator said:
Anyone interested in a Battle Creek MI meet sometime in the next couple months??

gonna have to google map that and see how far away it is from me...

ErikSS said:

let me know as well :rotfl:... have to google map Fort Wayne as well to see how far away it is from me..

jrSS said:
That would be awesome to have one in the FORT.

yea because you don't gotta drive 3 hours to a meet :raspberry:

I myself made it home (well in the vicinity of my home, visited the brother and sister-n-law to deliver her birthday present, and my parents before I made it home) at 6:45pm eastern time... Had an awesome, awesome time... huge turnout for the pre-meet, great turnout for the meet... Thank you everyone for a great time...

special thx to Ed (BigEd) for putting all this together, Joe (Hatchet) for having all of us at his house for the premeet, Martin (SleepyJr) for cookin all of the food on the grill, and Jeff (jrSS) for letting me spend the night at his house the night before the premeet and Erik (erik ss) for supplying the shelter in the rain... and another shoutout to all of the fellas that stayed at the hotel... we all had some fun sitting in the hallways :rotfl:

sorry if I missed anyone... everyone played a huge part in making everything happen from start to finish... so thx again... cant wait until next years festivities...

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Boricua SS said:
let me know as well :rotfl:... have to google map Fort Wayne as well to see how far away it is from me..

Indiana. I drove right past Ft Wayne on my way to this meet, so a good 2+ hours closer.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Fort Wayne I think is pretty central location for most of us.

Thought of trying to do a camp out at our 250 acres sometime this summer as well. Be down a gravel/dirt lane, but out minivan and jetta can drive down it.

Need to work some logistics with both, but I think we can have a good year for meets. We started it out right!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Fort Wayne is doable... im about 3 hours away from there... I would just need to know far enough in advanced so I could get the time off of work...

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:

Thought of trying to do a camp out at our 250 acres sometime this summer as well. Be down a gravel/dirt lane, but out minivan and jetta can drive down it.

Need to work some logistics with both, but I think we can have a good year for meets. We started it out right!

I like this idea a lot :thumbsup:

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:

OK, I'm hitched up and ready to go!!! :wootwoot:

View attachment 28630

Attachments

• 2012-08-24_15-19-14_817.jpg
    2012-08-24_15-19-14_817.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 27

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
If we did any camping I'd just sleep in the back of my truck and use a bush :rotfl:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Sparky said:
If we did any camping I'd just sleep in the back of my truck and use a bush :rotfl:

:biggrin:
Wiping with a nice healthy green leaf is way nicer than using a bush:rotfl:

ErikSS

Apr 14, 2013
HARDTRAILZ said:

I like both ideas. I'm booked the last weekend in June and the first weekend in July. As soon as you have dates, let me know! :thumbsup:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Would love to go to Indiana wearing my maroon&gold.
May I suggest not on 7/20 or 8/24? Wedding and the Rally America Ojibwe forests rally in Detroit lakes MN. I really need to go to one of these. I see stock TBs all day long, I've got the only bone stock TB I like seeing:rotfl:

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
I can't do the last weekend in July, but I'm pretty much open the rest of the summer.

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Ok, who has the Apple pie recipe?

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
DDonnie said:
Ok, who has the Apple pie recipe?

:Lager Louts:

Matt said:
Easiest thing in the world to make. Let me preface it by saying that moonshine is a neutral grain alcohol and vodka is a neutral grain alcohol. Moonshine is, in reality, homemade vodka.

1gl 100% apple juice
1gl apple cider
2-3 cups brown sugar (3 is rather sweet)
6 sticks cinnamon
3 750ml bottles 151 vodka (we can't get 190 in Ohio, if you use 190, just use 2 bottles)

Combine everything but the vodka in a large pot, stir to dissolve the sugar and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 hour.

After 1 hour of simmering, take off the heat, remove the cinnamon sticks and allow to cool to room temperature. (This will take 6+ hours) Strain through doubled over cheese cloth (to get all the gunk from the cider out), clean the pot and put in the vodka. Pour the juice mixture in the pot (I do it this way so I don't have to mix it again) and decant into quart sized mason jars.

This version will give you an Alc/Vol of about 17%...which is plenty.

ErikSS

Apr 14, 2013
So um... When and where? I can't plan my next trip until I have a time and place!!! (Lets go Kyle, Lets go!)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online