Dec 2, 2011
Next meet, pie for all!

Matt

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Matt said:
Next meet, pie for all!

Matt

Except for the guy that took a nap in the parking lot the last time. :raspberry:

DSC_2562.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I may try my hand and mixing up some Apple Pie today. Could be good for this chilly weather coming in.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I may try my hand and mixing up some Apple Pie today. Could be good for this chilly weather coming in.

Cold or not, it's good any time!

Matt

SEKOLAx216

Dec 8, 2011
Parma, Ohio
I'm always late for muster. But I'm here now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
St.Louis Checking In. MIDWEST!

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
I guess when you stop using the computer for a few months you end up late to some things. I'm here

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Hotness said:
I guess when you stop using the computer for a few months you end up late to some things. I'm here

thought i told u bout it...

SEKOLAx216

Dec 8, 2011
Parma, Ohio
I suppose it's about time to scrap the trailvoy decals off. :whiteflag:

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Hatchet said:
thought i told u bout it...

considering the circumstances of our most recent hang outs, I was probably too intoxicated to understand what was being said :crazy:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hotness said:
considering the circumstances of our most recent hang outs, I was probably too intoxicated to understand what was being said :crazy:

He said...mmmummble huhuh g m t apadlj;f well nation mmummbbling ajoadjk aok

You said MMMMHHHHHMMM.. Beer please!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
SEKOLAx216 said:
I suppose it's about time to scrap the trailvoy decals off. :whiteflag:

i was thinking the same thing.. but thats because i did the rear glass handle delete and the decal is off center now...:crackup:

SEKOLAx216

Dec 8, 2011
Parma, Ohio
Boricua SS said:
i was thinking the same thing.. but thats because i did the rear glass handle delete and the decal is off center now...:crackup:

mine was crooked to begin with, think i was drinking when i put it on. o well, it's coming off.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I stripped all TV decals off my truck. Looks kinda naked, but no more free advertising!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
SEKOLAx216 said:
mine was crooked to begin with, think i was drinking when i put it on. o well, it's coming off.

for some reason i can actually picture that lol...

HARDTRAILZ said:
I stripped all TV decals off my truck. Looks kinda naked, but no more free advertising!

im sure there are plenty to follow that trend.. the beaSSt is parked for the winter.. but when she comes out.. there wont be any trailvoy stickers on her...

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Hotness said:

yea good point... oh by the way come on over tonight if ya want, gunna be out in the garage again.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Hatchet said:
yea good point... oh by the way come on over tonight if ya want, gunna be out in the garage again.

Deal (pending approval by ball and chain [insert emoticon of guy bashing head with hammer] )

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Hotness said:
Deal (pending approval by ball and chain [insert emoticon of guy bashing head with hammer] )

whip_1.jpg

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hotness said:

Why haven't the two of you moved to Indiana yet. I miss hanging out with you all.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Regulator said:
Why haven't the two of you moved to Indiana yet. I miss hanging out with you all.

Why haven't you moved out to Illinois yet?? Just kidding I can't wait to get the hell outta here

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigboylove