Definitely stay safe down there. Don't take any chances if ordered to evacuate thinking you can ride it out. Property can be replaced, you can't. This one is being called a monster so no chances to take.
Was scheduled to be here in S. central PA until Friday; looks like I'll bug out a day early (mostly to avoid traffic, although it is *wet* out here...rained all the way from OH onward (still is) and it turns out PA has had record rainfall this summer.) Got communal this morning w/ the lake outside my site (no vehicles / property involved...lol)
At least the new roof on the trailer is holding up - nice and dry. Fingers crossed