Sam From Rochester Hills MI!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Heepish said:
Hey guys, the names Eli and I'm from Rochester Hills, MI

Whats up man?! Seems like your miles away from me :wootwoot:

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
I'm Luke and I'm in Sterling Heights, MI!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Heepish said:
Whereabouts do you live? I'm sure I've seen you around on the main roads :bonk:

I live right by bordan park where the fire works always take place every year! You will always see me driving around Lifetime in Roc.

Envoy4Life said:
I'm Luke and I'm in Sterling Heights, MI!

Jamie218 said:
Jamie from Sterling Heights, MI :biggrin:

Nice to see some more MI members join!! Whats up guys?!

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
I live right by bordan park where the fire works always take place every year! You will always see me driving around Lifetime in Roc.

Do you live in the subdivisions on the West side of John R? I pass down that way every so often, as I know people down by Bloomer park. I'm a couple miles down, on Auburn :raspberry:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Heepish said:
Do you live in the subdivisions on the West side of John R? I pass down that way every so often, as I know people down by Bloomer park. I'm a couple miles down, on Auburn :raspberry:

You live right by CVS right? Where they have that new autozone too. Yeah I am right on the corner by that park! :biggrin: Seems like you are about a mile away! Nice!!

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
You live right by CVS right? Where they have that new autozone too. Yeah I am right on the corner by that park! :biggrin: Seems like you are about a mile away! Nice!!

A few miles farther, actually- I'm on Auburn, just past Crooks; still pretty darn close, though :wooot:

And jham, I might be able to make it out to that meet...is there any chance I can come in my Grand Cherokee, if I can't convince mom to let me borrow the TB? :biggrin:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Heepish said:
A few miles farther, actually- I'm on Auburn, just past Crooks; still pretty darn close, though :wooot:

And jham, I might be able to make it out to that meet...is there any chance I can come in my Grand Cherokee, if I can't convince mom to let me borrow the TB? :biggrin:

Ohh okay my dentist is right down over there!! It is called elite smile and I am there once a week! I am pretty sure you will run into me on hamlin rd a lot since I always go at way when going to OU lol you will know my truck. Sticks out pretty well :rotfl:

Well I mean you can come by you cannot park the truck in the line up is all. If you have some cool mods done with the TB I would try to convince her to bring it :yes:

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Ohh okay my dentist is right down over there!! It is called elite smile and I am there once a week! I am pretty sure you will run into me on hamlin rd a lot since I always go at way when going to OU lol you will know my truck. Sticks out pretty well :rotfl:

Well I mean you can come by you cannot park the truck in the line up is all. If you have some cool mods done with the TB I would try to convince her to bring it :yes:

Yeah, I pass by elite smile quite often, and I also go down Hamlin quite a bit. So you're a student up at OU? I go to Baker, over on University :tongue:

And I figured I wouldn't be able to park in the line-up, but I'd at least be able to show up. Other than the lift, rocker panel painting, smoked lights, and some subs, it's pretty much stock.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Heepish said:
Yeah, I pass by elite smile quite often, and I also go down Hamlin quite a bit. So you're a student up at OU? I go to Baker, over on University :tongue:

And I figured I wouldn't be able to park in the line-up, but I'd at least be able to show up. Other than the lift, rocker panel painting, smoked lights, and some subs, it's pretty much stock.

Yeah I am a student over there! I didn't know that baker is that close to OU! I thought it was a bit father lol

Yeah that is enough mods I mean the more trucks the better! Worst comes to worst you can come without it. Go on the thread and hit us with some ideas of a place and stuff.

dag48066 said:
Standing by.
dag48066 :smile:

How are you man! Check out our http://gmtnation.com/f48/michigan-winter-meet-284/ and if interested add your name and maybe a few ideas too. We are still in the making of it :yes:

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Yeah I am a student over there! I didn't know that baker is that close to OU! I thought it was a bit father lol

Yeah that is enough mods I mean the more trucks the better! Worst comes to worst you can come without it. Go on the thread and hit us with some ideas of a place and stuff.

The Auburn Hills Campus is just past Updyke, across the street from Havenwick :crazy: And I'll shoot over to that thread and read it through

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
Jamie218, do you have an SS?

TB2k4

Dec 4, 2011
Heepish said:
I don't drive the TB much anymore, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out in my other vehicles.

its not much of a looker yet. need to free up some funds, but especially free up some time. so swamped right now

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
TB2k4 said:
its not much of a looker yet. need to free up some funds, but especially free up some time. so swamped right now

I know what you mean...I'm planning on doing some subtle changes on the exterior, to make it stand out a bit more (granted the lift/ bigger tires does that enough, as it is) :rotfl:

TB2k4

Dec 4, 2011
Heepish said:
I know what you mean...I'm planning on doing some subtle changes on the exterior, to make it stand out a bit more (granted the lift/ bigger tires does that enough, as it is) :rotfl:

looking at lift options- don't fully understand all of them and their requirements for installation. then some small details. id like to find some trails.

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Peter, live in Lapeer

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
TB2k4 said:
looking at lift options- don't fully understand all of them and their requirements for installation. then some small details. id like to find some trails.

You can't really go wrong with MarkMC's stuff, great quality stuff :cool: And yeah, always looking for places I could take it some time- legal trails, unlike the infamous Gravel Pit :rotfl:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
well this is great to see so many MI members!!! :yes::yes: I really hope to see many of you guys look into a meet and to check out all the cool rides!!

TB2k4

Dec 4, 2011
Heepish said:
You can't really go wrong with MarkMC's stuff, great quality stuff :cool: And yeah, always looking for places I could take it some time- legal trails, unlike the infamous Gravel Pit :rotfl:

yeah i guess all those legal trails are up north. but i thought there would be some in northern oakland like washington or farther north- guess we'll just have to make friends with a farmer in north oakland, use his field this winter :biggrin:.

topher21

Dec 5, 2011
jham said:
finally another member from my area:wootwoot:

yea i think its us and one other guy, brad (michblaze02) around here.

Well that is his name on trailvoy, i have no idea if he came over here yet or not

MichEnvoyGuy

Dec 3, 2011
Chris from Harrison Township here!! :cool:

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
TB2k4 said:
yeah i guess all those legal trails are up north. but i thought there would be some in northern oakland like washington or farther north- guess we'll just have to make friends with a farmer in north oakland, use his field this winter :biggrin:.

I know theres a thread over at JeepForum that includes offroad parks in Michigan, but not sure if they've listed trails too :undecided: And yeah, we'll probably have to go up north for some nice trails and farmers fields haha

TB2k4

Dec 4, 2011
Heepish said:
I know theres a thread over at JeepForum that includes offroad parks in Michigan, but not sure if they've listed trails too :undecided: And yeah, we'll probably have to go up north for some nice trails and farmers fields haha

it can be a mini-meet for "The Real OC"

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
TB2k4 said:
it can be a mini-meet for "The Real OC"

Damn... I'm right on the border! :mad:

TB2k4

Dec 4, 2011
Envoy4Life said:
Damn... I'm right on the border! :mad:

lesser beings will have the opportunity to submit a completed application and apply for an interview:raspberry:

Just kidding! of course any GMT360 enthusiast will be welcome. but we will need a new name for the event.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher