Merry Christmas GMT Nation!

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year. Hope you all have a good one.

Matt

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
SAME HERE!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakah and a Happy New Year all.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
MERRY XMAS!!!!

View attachment 17457
THIS GUY IS DOING IT RIGHT! LS engines and Christmas trees Oh Yeah!

Attachments

• 35991.jpg
    35991.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! May your day be joyful and surrounded with friends and loved ones.

I ask everyone to please remember those who are away from their loved ones this holiday season, there are brave men and women who have volunteered to serve their country and are spread out around the world in the name of peace and liberty! Finally, we should never forget those who have made the supreme sacrifice and given their lives in defense of this country and the ideals that we hold near and dear. Please offer a prayer for their families who will sit down to Christmas dinner with an empty seat at the table.

SantaKIA.jpg

Well done good and faithful servant, enter though into the house of the Lord.

barron03

Nov 20, 2011
Regulator said:
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! May your day be joyful and surrounded with friends and loved ones.

I ask everyone to please remember those who are away from their loved ones this holiday season, there are brave men and women who have volunteered to serve their country and are spread out around the world in the name of peace and liberty! Finally, we should never forget those who have made the supreme sacrifice and given their lives in defense of this country and the ideals that we hold near and dear. Please offer a prayer for their families who will sit down to Christmas dinner with an empty seat at the table.

SantaKIA.jpg

Well done good and faithful servant, enter though into the house of the Lord.

:iagree:

NeWtIcUs

Dec 6, 2011
Merry Christmas everyone from (oddly enough) 40 degree Minnesota!!!

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
I hope everyone had a good Christmas.

:frown: I didn't post sooner, but took a few days off and Christmas gets a little crazy for me.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175