Merry Christmas Crazy Canucks

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
If you really meant it, you'd stop by all of our houses with a fresh plate of poutine! :biggrin:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Mark20 said:
If you really meant it, you'd stop by all of our houses with a fresh plate of poutine! :biggrin:

:rotfl: Poutine, like our Maple Syrup and Canadian Bacon are closely guarded and enjoyed National Treasures. Exporting them is frought with red tape and lenghty delays.

It'll be quicker for you to come up here and participate in a meet and stuff your face while you're at it. Just don't let them weigh you on your trip back... I think that's considered as "smuggling". :biggrin:

happy-holidays-animated-lights.gif

To everyone out there!
santa-smiley-ho-ho-ho.gif

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
If not a heart attack on a plate!

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Dec 4, 2011
Yup Merry Christmas and a most Happy and Prosperous New Year to all Canuk's, American's and everyone in between.

Chickenhawk

Dec 6, 2011
harmless said:
Poutine, like our Maple Syrup and Canadian Bacon are closely guarded and enjoyed National Treasures. Exporting them is frought with red tape and lenghty delays.
The secret is ... the last time we were asked to export one of our national treasures, we gave you Tom Green.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yup, we may be "crazy" but we ain't crazy. Were we glad to get rid of HIM!

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Merry Christmas fellow canucks and GMT Nationers hope everyone has a great day. Unfortunately I must work a 24 starting christmas morning for 7am I guess we do what we do to pay the bills but at least we will eat well at work, hopefully we will not be to busy.

kenmyfam

Dec 11, 2011
South West Ontario, Canada
Fire06 said:
Merry Christmas fellow canucks and GMT Nationers hope everyone has a great day. Unfortunately I must work a 24 starting christmas morning for 7am I guess we do what we do to pay the bills but at least we will eat well at work, hopefully we will not be to busy.

Sorry you have to work on the big day. Hope things are really quiet for you.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
I hope so to but being that it is christmas I imagine that the city of Toronto will be busy. I am firefighter there.

kenmyfam

Dec 11, 2011
South West Ontario, Canada
Fire06 said:
I hope so to but being that it is christmas I imagine that the city of Toronto will be busy. I am firefighter there.

Figured you were a firefighter but did not know where. Come to Belle River where we live and you should have a pretty quiet time. My family and the 3,193 other residents promise not to start anything. :rotfl::biggrin:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Thanks for the offer but unfortunately other guys getting today off are dependent on every one showing up. Otherwise I would be there for the quite day.:thumbsup:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
kenmyfam said:
Figured you were a firefighter but did not know where. Come to Belle River where we live and you should have a pretty quiet time. My family and the 3,193 other residents promise not to start anything. :rotfl::biggrin:

And while everyone else is distracted, *I* will run amok. :biggrin:

Fire06 - and to all other servicemen and women out there - thank you for keeping watch over the rest of us yahoos. :hail:

Menthol

Dec 8, 2011
Fire06 said:

Merry Christmas to all. Thanks man for being there for us.

fishguy1123

Dec 5, 2011
RedEnvoyDenal said:
Yup Merry Christmas and a most Happy and Prosperous New Year to all Canuk's, American's and everyone in between.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Exactly who is "in between us"? :rotfl::rotfl:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
made it through the day all was good nothing to crazy. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and ate well because I know we ate well. :thumbsup::wootwoot:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
:salivate:
eating.gif
:stars:

:rotfl: Whatever weight I lost this summer, I put back on last night in one meal... *burp* :biggrin:

... and Yay. We get to do it all over again on New Year's Eve. :bonk:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Watched the game and had left overs from the families meal yesterday. great game and the wifes leftovers were better than the hall meal (just in case she reads this):rotfl: We did eat well but being home with family is always better.:thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online