Merry Christmas 2017!

djthumper

Original poster
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Merry Christmas everyone! For those that do not celebrate, have a Safe and Happy Holidays.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all our GMTNation brethren!

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Merry Christmas everybody and happy holidays.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Merry Christmas to our GMTNation family. May you enjoy the time with your family and friends. And if traveling, stay safe.

Shaw520

Sep 20, 2017
Northeast
3bfb360b1e0e305300ef0c53719b5eaf.jpg

May 5, 2013
Merry Christmas everybody!!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Happy festivus

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Merry Christmas 2 days late.

Ilikemy3s

Dec 3, 2011
Woah!! Way to be in the holiday spirit :biggrin:. I'm curious why do you have lights on your TB?? :squint:

The lights are for Holiday parades I drive in this itme of year. These pics where at the Toy truck Parade one held by the local radio station (92.5 WXTU) as a kind of Toys for Tots run. The light bar was donated to me by my company's security dept when they upgraded. All the bulbs have been changed to LED and I have the PA speaker tied to a tablet to play Xmas music. The Flashers on the grill and cross bar I got off the web and are green in color. (red light bar and green flashers) The Xmas light around the roof rack and the candy canes on the grill are powered via an inverter. All the vinal decals are donated by my brother in law. I dont run the light bar on the road .. only parades. This is the 16th year I have done it. Before this TB i used my white Envoy XL which I had permission from HESS to decorate it to look like a HESS toy Truck. And before that I drove a Red Chevy Blazer. My kids have been involved as well over the years helping to decorate and day of the parades as well.

Mar 30, 2016
KSA
The lights are for Holiday parades I drive in this itme of year. These pics where at the Toy truck Parade one held by the local radio station (92.5 WXTU) as a kind of Toys for Tots run. The light bar was donated to me by my company's security dept when they upgraded. All the bulbs have been changed to LED and I have the PA speaker tied to a tablet to play Xmas music. The Flashers on the grill and cross bar I got off the web and are green in color. (red light bar and green flashers) The Xmas light around the roof rack and the candy canes on the grill are powered via an inverter. All the vinal decals are donated by my brother in law. I dont run the light bar on the road .. only parades. This is the 16th year I have done it. Before this TB i used my white Envoy XL which I had permission from HESS to decorate it to look like a HESS toy Truck. And before that I drove a Red Chevy Blazer. My kids have been involved as well over the years helping to decorate and day of the parades as well.

That's amazing!! I've always wanted to put lights on my truck :biggrin:. Would like to see it at night with all the lights :2thumbsup:.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher