Meet possibility!

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Well not sure if any of you know but I bought myself a new vehicle. Still have my trailblazer for a winter driver, but ordered a new 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51! But I've been spending most of my time on the vette forum. One of the members is getting his in the next few weeks and I'll be meeting up with him to check it out.

If anyone else would be down to meet up, BS about our love for our vehicles and check them all out. Lets get something going!

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
TexazReece said:
Just make sure you post lots of pics of that 'Ray dude :salivate:

:yes:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Hit up Fireman4215. He's got a Saab now too.

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
TexazReece said:
Just make sure you post lots of pics of that 'Ray dude :salivate:

Oh I'll post many pics for you all to enjoy!:cool:

Playsinsnow said:
Hit up Fireman4215. He's got a Saab now too.

I saw that! Can't wait to see it.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
FlyingFischer said:
Well not sure if any of you know but I bought myself a new vehicle. Still have my trailblazer for a winter driver, but ordered a new 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51! But I've been spending most of my time on the vette forum. One of the members is getting his in the next few weeks and I'll be meeting up with him to check it out.

If anyone else would be down to meet up, BS about our love for our vehicles and check them all out. Lets get something going!

Hey man how's it going? Your in Spokane correct? I'd love to meet up and see the new stingray in person. I've been dying to see one of those beauties.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
djthumper said:
I thought you two already met up...

Had a plan to meet up but as usual Air Force scheduling says otherwise. I had a last minute mission they threw me on so I couldn't meet up with him.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Well of course that sucks... But then again Grey we know you like flying your boom.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
djthumper said:
Well of course that sucks... But then again Grey we know you like flying your boom.

Yeah Air Force comes first. Oh yeah love flying my boom and jabbing it into things. Haha

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
dmanns67 said:
And some videos if possible :thumbsup:

Please don't become a member of the "I crashed my vette" on video. How many traction control/drive modes are there on that one? Heard one had SEVEN modes to choose from :crazy: sometimes you gotta let technology do it's thing!

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
fireman4215 said:
Hey man how's it going? Your in Spokane correct? I'd love to meet up and see the new stingray in person. I've been dying to see one of those beauties.
Yep still in Spokane for now. It won't be my Vette(another members on the vette forum) because I will be picking mine up at the Museum when I move the first of the year to Detroit.

dmanns67 said:
And some videos if possible :thumbsup:
There will also be videos galore!

Playsinsnow said:
Please don't become a member of the "I crashed my vette" on video. How many traction control/drive modes are there on that one? Heard one had SEVEN modes to choose from :crazy: sometimes you gotta let technology do it's thing!

And there is 5 drive modes. Weather(wet/rainy conditions), Eco, Tour, Sport and Track. :wootwoot:

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
FlyingFischer said:
Yep still in Spokane for now. It won't be my Vette(another members on the vette forum) because I will be picking mine up at the Museum when I move the first of the year to Detroit.

Oh nice. Still would like to meet up to see it. When were you thinking of meeting up?

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
He said 2-4 weeks. So not exactly sure on a date.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
FlyingFischer said:
He said 2-4 weeks. So not exactly sure on a date.

Oh cool. I'm going over to Tacoma the weekend after next for a BBQ meet with the TBss guys.

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
fireman4215 said:
Oh cool. I'm going over to Tacoma the weekend after next for a BBQ meet with the TBss guys.

Nice! Those guys are a blast to hang with!

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Any other CDA, Spokane, Airway Heights takers?

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
fireman4215 said:

Cant wait to meet ya man, should be a pretty good turnout. And you might be the first Aero guy to come to a NW meet too...havent seen one at a meet in the 6+ years Ive been doing this (man I feel old).

FlyingFischer said:
Nice! Those guys are a blast to hang with!

Yea, I think we're alright...:rotfl:

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
I'm gonna jack this thread real quick.. Fischer your profile says accessory installer. Does that include sound systems?:undecided: I ask because I'm looking for someone to install my sub in the saab.

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Yeah I can install that for you. I currently have a fiberglass box in the back of mine that I built ajd installed myself.

We should meet up so I can take a quick peek at your stuff and I'll tell you if we need anything else or just figure out how long it would take to do it.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
FlyingFischer said:
Yeah I can install that for you. I currently have a fiberglass box in the back of mine that I built ajd installed myself.

We should meet up so I can take a quick peek at your stuff and I'll tell you if we need anything else or just figure out how long it would take to do it.

It's a powered sub don't want it to take up much space and add a lot of weight to the truck. If you want I'm in Spokane right now.

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
fireman4215 said:
It's a powered sub don't want it to take up much space and add a lot of weight to the truck. If you want I'm in Spokane right now. Just shoot me a text. 9408596479

Sorry can't do it today, but if its just a powered all in one like I'm thinking it will be a simple job. Does your saab have bose system in it?

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
FlyingFischer said:
Sorry can't do it today, but if its just a powered all in one like I'm thinking it will be a simple job. Does your saab have bose system in it?

Oh wasn't meaning do it today just if you wanted to look at it. Could you possibly do it tomorrow? Yeah it has Bose.

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
fireman4215 said:
Oh wasn't meaning do it today just if you wanted to look at it. Could you possibly do it tomorrow? Yeah it has Bose.

If I remember correctly you need some type of adapter to tie in a sub with the bose system. Let do a little digging tonight and I'll let you know tomorrow morning.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
FlyingFischer said:
If I remember correctly you need some type of adapter to tie in a sub with the bose system. Let do a little digging tonight and I'll let you know tomorrow morning.

Sounds good man. Thanks

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
fireman4215 said:
Sounds good man. Thanks

I was talking with Erik last night and he said there is a adapter you will have to get. Cost between$50-$100 depending on where you get it. Still not 100% sure what adapter it is, so maybe you can throw the question out at the SS meet this weekend and see if any of them can help you since most of the SS's came with Bose.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
FlyingFischer said:
I was talking with Erik last night and he said there is a adapter you will have to get. Cost between$50-$100 depending on where you get it. Still not 100% sure what adapter it is, so maybe you can throw the question out at the SS meet this weekend and see if any of them can help you since most of the SS's came with Bose.

Craig, I checked out Greyson's ride last weekend and he already has an aftermarket sub in his truck. He has to have the adapter already, probably can get away with splitting the output from the one sub/amp combo and run it to another one.

FlyingFischer

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
ScarabEpic22 said:
Craig, I checked out Greyson's ride last weekend and he already has an aftermarket sub in his truck. He has to have the adapter already, probably can get away with splitting the output from the one sub/amp combo and run it to another one.

Perfect! That should be a quick easy install then.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
FlyingFischer said:
Perfect! That should be a quick easy install then.

Yeah I'm probably just going to get another kicker sub like what's already in there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online