Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Free tools for everyone!!

10.gif

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
You guys need to get back down here so you can drink some with us! :Lager Louts:

bmcutright

Original poster
Apr 15, 2014
markmc said:
Cant believe you guys didnt suggest a lift while you are doing the suspension work..
SEE HOW YA ARE :hissyfit:

Drink a few beers for me,,
You've already been suggesting

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
bmcutright said:
You've already been suggesting
Just don't let him buy you shots, that's when you really get in trouble!! :tequila:

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
i learned that tequila shots are always a bad idea back in college... somehow mark didn't know this :confused:

and yes i'm fairly certain i brought up a markmc lift to brandon when i first met with him :smile:

but like carlton, he keeps bringing up "budget" and "money"... one of "those" (fiscally responsible) people... i can't relate

Reactions: triz

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Hey, give me a trunkful of cash, and I won't be able to relate either (until I blow it all) :tongue:

bmcutright

Original poster
Apr 15, 2014
Any more Tampa Bay mini meets lately? Finally got done time away from work here, had such a good time with all you guys

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
There haven't been any sporting events, car shows, or people needing to turn wrenches since then, so things have been pretty quiet lately.

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
well my car is taken apart in my garage and generally i work on it one or two hours at a time. I'll need some help in probably 2 weeks to put my hood back on, really the only thing i need an extra set of hands for

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: Did you paint the underside of the hood red, to match the engine bay?

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
The hood hasn't moved since you were last there. Not sure what I'm going to do just yet might hit the insulation with some spray

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher