MDB Fabrication

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Would the oil skid and radiator skid be the same for the Envoy as the TB? If so, can you shoot me a price shipped to 94591? Also what do you accept for payment (I'd hope PayPal but not everyone does)?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I know he was at the track for the Indy 500, so I will try n help ya out some.

The skids fit any variation of the platform. You got no worries there.

I cant price his stuff, but know he has decent shipping hook-ups.

Pretty sure Paypal is acceptable, but you may need to pay in blood, your first-born child, or send hookers to his house every hour on the hour until the debtis settled :biggrin:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
I was guessing it was the same for all of these trucks.

Good to know on shipping.

I'm up all night, usually sleeping in the day, in a very dark area; I have no blood. I have no children. I'll take option C.

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

Janssen199505

Mar 29, 2015
Looking for a custom made front bumper for a 2002 gmc envoy wondering how much it is so I can save some money for it

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
He may be out of the country on business at this time. I would recommend PMing him so he will easily see it when he gets on.

I can tell you that he is only doing kits at this time, this could actually save you money if you are or know a welder.

JTorre

Aug 26, 2016
New York
For anyone that does not know....MDB stuff is great. I have beat the crap out of mine and no issues. Great guy to work with as well.
Hello I am VERY new to GMT Nation.. I have been looking for contact information as to how I can reach out to MDB.. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING I have been looking for :smile: :smile: I own 2 Trailblazers 02,03 (EXT) and one Envoy 2006. I want to start doing some off road work on my TB. The bumpers have been VERY difficult but these are awesome.. Just need to find out cost AND if they come assemble... I am learning to weld, but I am not sure I want to learn on these things.. Thanks

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011

Bartonmd

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Hello I am VERY new to GMT Nation.. I have been looking for contact information as to how I can reach out to MDB.. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING I have been looking for :smile: :smile: I own 2 Trailblazers 02,03 (EXT) and one Envoy 2006. I want to start doing some off road work on my TB. The bumpers have been VERY difficult but these are awesome.. Just need to find out cost AND if they come assemble... I am learning to weld, but I am not sure I want to learn on these things.. Thanks

Yeah, just... Send me a PM...

Mike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mar 31, 2017
PA
Are the tire carriers still available or am I way too late?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online