Massive Adjustable Rear Suspension parts

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I don't know who's bought them and done any hardcore wheeling with them, but they are definitely of use only to the hardcore. Folks who ALREADY have the suspension and body lift to be able to fit 34-35" tires. At 33" and smaller, the stock control arms are already the right length, and you don't have to move the axle rearwards the 1/2" or so you need to fit 35's. Minor benefit is the strength of the arms in this kit, but again, ONLY if you're going rock crawling and have already bent or broken your OEM lower control arm.

Of all the things to prioritize your spending on, get the lifts, get suitable tires to your mission, invest in recovery equipment, wheel it for a couple of years, and on your NEXT upgrade, consider these. A waste of money if you have to ask the question "are they worth it?". If you need 'em, you should already know it and be looking for a vendor.

rppoit

Original poster
Apr 11, 2012
the roadie said:
I don't know who's bought them and done any hardcore wheeling with them, but they are definitely of use only to the hardcore. Folks who ALREADY have the suspension and body lift to be able to fit 34-35" tires. At 33" and smaller, the stock control arms are already the right length, and you don't have to move the axle rearwards the 1/2" or so you need to fit 35's. Minor benefit is the strength of the arms in this kit, but again, ONLY if you're going rock crawling and have already bent or broken your OEM lower control arm.

Of all the things to prioritize your spending on, get the lifts, get suitable tires to your mission, invest in recovery equipment, wheel it for a couple of years, and on your NEXT upgrade, consider these. A waste of money if you have to ask the question "are they worth it?". If you need 'em, you should already know it and be looking for a vendor.

yeah I dont quite have the setup yet for major offroading. Its something I would like to get into just have to wait untill my wallet can back up my interest. I just happend to come across these and figured I would throw it out there being a product I have never seen for the GMTt360 platform. Thanks for the input roadie :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online