Massachusetts people Im located North Shore area MA

beastwono

Original poster
Apr 2, 2012
Anyone have a Envoy rim? I just need one because I went to get new tires on and i have cracked rim. Will come first thing in the morning. Have to be in New York trmw.

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
beastwono said:
Anyone have a Envoy rim? I just need one because I went to get new tires on and i have cracked rim. Will come first thing in the morning. Have to be in New York trmw.

Not to be a smartass, but what happened to your spare?

Feb 24, 2012
I don't have the rim you need, but if you do find one I can mount/balance the tire for you tonight.

I am in Reading MA and have my own tire machines.

-Derek

beastwono

Original poster
Apr 2, 2012
deekster_caddy said:
I don't have the rim you need, but if you do find one I can mount/balance the tire for you tonight.

I am in Reading MA and have my own tire machines.

-Derek

Okay. Thank you for the offer. For free or 15 bucks?

Feb 24, 2012
I usually charge $10/wheel mounted and balanced. It's negotiable though. I have worked for beer :wink:

I don't get home from work until about 6, so let me know soon if you find a rim. I will get an email if you PM me, and I can send you my cell #.

Feb 24, 2012
try car-part.com for junkyard listings. Lots available but many different rim styles.

edit: I see many nearby. Use zip code 01867 if you need a zip code to radius out from. Billerica is not far. They had some under the "17x7, alum, 6 spoke, brushed, (opt N75, two types of spokes) " listing.

-Derek

Feb 24, 2012
Any luck? I assume you are no longer in need of help?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online