Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
What codes? Need more info.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Kelly@PCMofNC

Mar 16, 2013
Good luck. Does it shift okay or is bad gas mileage the only symptom you've noticed besides the codes?

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
Does it start up in 1st or 2nd gear? You can place selector in 2nd from a stop and see if it drives away the same.

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
If your fuel filter is old, that could be the cause of poor fuel economy...along with having 2 gears.

Make a note of the lines to the filter, both will fit either side, filter has an IN and OUT port.

wolvie

Original poster
Changed fuel filter now another leak coming near fuel pump. lots of rusty lines.
I will have it checked and drop tank.
Still many codes for tranny. Feel like maybe a mouse chewed on electric harness.
Found a big mouse nest and removed seats and carpet. Smelled bad. Slowly getting done.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You would have to check the schematics to see how power to the tranny is controlled. You should check if power and ground are getting to the tranny.

Reactions: limequat

limequat

Dec 8, 2011
Is there a possible relay that is bad? Found some bad relays for lights and the starter relay was thrown in the glove box.

No relays. The solenoids and TCC clutch are driven off a single power wire from ignition. Post ur MY and I'll tell you the fuse #. Also, what do you mean about 8.0V in the OP?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online