Make a post, win some snap on tools (We have a winner - congrats Sparky!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
Yeeeah baby! Daddy needs a new ratchet/socket set!

Thanks for all the videos man. Helped me do all my maintenance when I first got'er and I looked like such a pro at Carlisle changing my plugs because I had watched the video literally the night before. Wicked cool to meet the man behind the vids and use the exact spark plug tool in the video that you let me borrow.

Good luck all!

UnderLoK

Dec 6, 2011
Congrats man! Glad you still have comments turned off on your videos. haha

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Great Videos. :thumbsup: They're the sole reason I replaced my drive line fluids. And the way I found out my Trailblazer didn't have a differential drain... :undecided: Thanks for the giveaway and the videos, and well everything here as well! :thankyou:

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
I bit into my forum bar and I found this...

golden-ticket-1-749547.jpg

trip20

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks for the vids and chance to win some tools. Haven't seen you on the tube in awhile, welcome back.

dsr2

Oct 27, 2014
Hey May03, thanks for the videos, keep up the good work. My trailblazer is also 2003, hope to keep it for 9 more years!

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Love the videos and happy to be a subscriber :thumbsup:

I sure could use a new ratchet especially a snap on one. I used my 3/8 drive with a 19ml to tighten the nut on on end link at frame. Was having a tough time to tighten it up. I used a 3' bar on it and maybe got 1/8-1/4 turn before the ratchet blew apart :duh: . Got it tight enough to stop the rattling tho.

Thanks for all the informative videos!

braddigan51

Mar 28, 2014
Thanks for all of the videos MAY03LT! I've used many of them to fix issues with my 06TB. Awesome that you are doing a giveaway to reward people who as you would say "subscribe to your shit"

rocken3

Oct 28, 2014
Thank you for your video's. You have helped me troubleshoot and fix some problems I was having, Also gave me some good tips and several laughs. Keep doing what you do.

JohnMc

Aug 26, 2013
Glad to see you reach the 5000 subscriber mark.

I follow your videos on behalf of my '03 Oldsmobile Bravada.

Harpo

Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
Nice
Wonder what the shipping to Sweden would be?.

I'll give it go.

rcam81

Dec 3, 2011
Onsted, MI
Love the warranty on Snap On tools.

XC Rider

Oct 29, 2014
Thanks MAY03LT,
Your vid on replacing the rear brake line on the Chevy pick up really helped me out. That probably saved me at least 500 bucks so thanks alot, the least I could do was suscribe, thank you. The tool giveaway is solid, thanks for that as well.
I replaced the exhaust manifold on my wife's '08 Envoy this summer, what a cool backyard job was, luckily it has the 4.2, haha. Take it easy.

Tyrrv31

Oct 30, 2014
I have actually joined this site to ask a question about my 06 Trailblazer EXT LS but if i might be able to win a rachet set, Cool. Any way I am haveing a problem with the battery it seems to die if i don't drive the truck for about 4 to 5 days. I have an aftermarket alarm system on it and i don't know if thats the cause. But once i jump it the battery is charged by the alternator. Any advice.

GOOD LUCK GUYS........

asusma

Jan 13, 2014
May03LT, Thanks for all of your helpful videos! You've helped me multiple times with very easy to follow instructions and tutorials, for that I thank you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Thanks. Ive used your videos plenty of times. Oh and I like free stuff.

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Love it when the fine print takes up more space than the offer!

I know, it's gotta be done, but for shits sake, man.

Add me in, too.... :yes:

tron1020

Oct 31, 2014
Wow... Sweet tools...always nice to have the right tools for the job...great work with the videos, keep them coming.. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online