Make a post, win some snap on tools (We have a winner - congrats Sparky!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
20141026_131536.jpg

My youtube channel turned 5,000 subscribers so I'm doing another giveaway, What's better then free tools? Well lots of things lol but free tools are kinda cool.

Here's what I'm giving away to one lucky person:

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?item_ID=646280&PartNo=FHL80&group_id=682403

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?search=true&item_ID=630558&PartNo=212FSMY&group_id=674833&supersede=&store=snapon-store&tool=all

Here's how it's going to work.

- Make ONE post in this thread. What you post isn't important, your post number is. Your post number in this thread will be your "ticket" number. The post number is shown in the example below.

Untitled.png

- This thread will be locked on November 2 at 10pm. That gives everyone a week to log on and get a post in.
- On November 3rd, the numbers of the first and last replies will be entered into the True Random Number Generator at random.org. So, if this thread gets 10 replies, the numbers 2 and 10 will be entered. Whoever has the post that matches the number that was picked gets both the ratchet and socket set.
- Shipping is on me to US/CAN using USPS but for you guys overseas I'm only covering the first $30.00. The rest of the shipping cost is up to you.
- No cheating. Creating multiple accounts is a violation of the rules of the site.
- Posts that bitch or complain about the tools will be deleted and if your post is deleted so is your number.
- Posts that violate the rules of the site will be deleted. See the site rules section for a more detailed explanation.
- This giveaway is open to anyone on this site, including fellow staff members as well as our fellow member Ed H who won the last giveaway that I did on youtube.
- I have the right to make changes to the rules if needed.

This giveaway is the sole responsibility of me, MAY03LT. The owners of gmtnation.com are not responsible and/or liable for anything having to do with this giveaway. This giveaway is not affiliated with Snap On tools.

Thanks to the owners of the site for allowing me to do this here. :thankyou:

Good luck! I really hope these go to someone that will use them! :cool:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I know the post content doesn't matter but...

Awesome videos man, you've helped a lot of people out and I think we all appreciate your time that you put in to help the fellow GMT owner. :yes:

Reactions: BlazingTrails

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Awesome news Drew. Your YouTube vids are awesome and very helpful.

Meeting you at Carlisle felt like meeting a celebrity :rotfl:

Love me some free tools :2thumbsup:

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
Just finished watching some of your videos, again. Great stuff, keep them coming.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
You are a gentleman and a scholar

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
I knew there was a good reason for me to log on today :crackup: Very stand up of you Drew. Though I've never met you in person from the past of the OS and on here, but i feel like i know you. Hopefully there will be a meet we can both make or I'll have to dust off the beaSSt and make it to Carlise with all of you :grouphug:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Nice!

:popcorn:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Free tools or not I hope you continue to post those vids. I've watched a few, and maybe not used them all, but still learned and appreciate how you helping one person might allow them to add to their knowledge and help the next.

Of course, free tools makes it all the better!

That and

:postcount: (but I'd rather have tools)

EDIT: I hate to sound like a spoil sport, but I think it should also be limited to accounts that were created before you put up the OP.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mcsteven said:
Free tools or not I hope you continue to post those vids. I've watched a few, and maybe not used them all, but still learned and appreciate how you helping one person might allow them to add to their knowledge and help the next.

Of course, free tools makes it all the better!

That and

:postcount: (but I'd rather have tools)

EDIT: I hate to sound like a spoil sport, but I think it should also be limited to accounts that were created before you put up the OP.
I agree on both points....ohhh and :postcount: for my own entry

tomass

Oct 27, 2014
I love your videos...the outtakes are good too.
Thanks for teaching me how to jack off my truck.

phillyflapjak

Dec 8, 2011
Great Vids man i cant wait to see more Trailblazer vids.

kickass audio

Aug 25, 2012
Love your videos bro and your help! You have helped me numerous times on work i have done on my truck and others for the many models you have covered on your channel. Keep on rocking dude!

808_LS_EXT

Aug 28, 2014
post-6032-0-03648000-1414346200.jpg

:hail:

I'm In.

:thumbsup:

felicie

Jan 13, 2013
Nice job on the vids, pull the fuse not the terminal I use it every time. :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Reactions: Mounce

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
In for the win!

Good on ya Drew!

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Make me #31.

Let's give it a go and see what happens.

Too early in the morning for me to come up with something funny to post :blinkhuh:

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Delfonik

Oct 27, 2014
First post on this board, but I've been a YT subscriber. I appreciate all the vids, and my '04 TB is running strong!

Thanks!

Theglores

Oct 13, 2012
Heres my post to "officially" be entered in the tool giveaway.
Although it seems that we,the youtube followers, should be giving you something for all the time and money, you saved us and all the info you have given us. At no charge I might add.Not to mention all the frustration and headaches you have saved us from.

So i guess my post is actually a thank you.

THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEHMET ONUR