Lowering 4X4......

AzTruckGuy

Dec 1, 2015
scottsdale, az
Great read and yes I have a 2003 4x4 TB LS and I am looking to lower as well. I am diff looking to lower the rear as the TB looks like it's nose diving. I am looking for a .5 to 1inch front and to level the rear, which I assume would be a 1 to 1.5inch drop for the rear. Looking for better Quality ride then stock and maybe replace some of the heavy stock parts to lighter versions of possible?

AzTruckGuy

Dec 1, 2015
scottsdale, az
If you notice my truck in my sig \/ I lowered the front 3" and the rear 3.5".

So what is the best combo? I don't know if I want to go lower then 2 but I diff want to level the rear and I would prefer to use new springs all around and shocks that will give me a better ride and keep my stock tires

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
yes the spacers on the front are used to adjust the perch height on the front struts. Basically what I did was stood the old strut up next to it and adjusted the height until it was sitting 3" lower and it worked perfect. Had to nibble about an inch off the rear springs.....

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
I am pretty sure that is a generic picture, the parts I see don't even fit our trucks. it only says in the description that you use your factory shocks. so it doesn't even have those. And I don't even see a detailed list of parts specific to that kit on there either. I do not like Andy's ........

Reactions: dmanns67

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScannerHeath

Members Online